Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 62 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 3840
  1. #611
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by neo387
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=51708

    place those in E:\patches


    appleorangefruit, i found out ur font (2 files) are around 4-5mb :/ i replaced those with comic sans & saved 3mb on rofs 2 xD
    very gud bro... i placed the default nokia font coz comic san has bugs... neyway gud....
    thanks.....

  2. #612
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    46
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by neo387
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=51708

    place those in E:\patches


    appleorangefruit, i found out ur font (2 files) are around 4-5mb :/ i replaced those with comic sans & saved 3mb on rofs 2 xD
    thanks bro!! your a life saver!!

  3. #613
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    very gud bro... i placed the default nokia font coz comic san has bugs... neyway gud....
    thanks.....
    aha, only problem i get is when putting in the pin code rest didn't found bugs hehe

    found out u use Chinese english language tough r.159 or something why not R.01 uk english ?

    ps. awesome firmware made my phone shitloads faster

  4. #614
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

    (fail edit)

  5. #615
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    54
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

    I tried this CFW, flashed it using jaf. After flashing I restore my backup contacts using Nokia PC suite, after restoring I rebooted my phone, and just got stuck in the boot screen. I did a hard reset and it worked again, but after I tried to restore my backup files again using nokia pc suite, and after reboot it just stop in boot screen again. Why is it happening?

    Sorry for bad English.

  6. #616
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by siele
    I tried this CFW, flashed it using jaf. After flashing I restore my backup contacts using Nokia PC suite, after restoring I rebooted my phone, and just got stuck in the boot screen. I did a hard reset and it worked again, but after I tried to restore my backup files again using nokia pc suite, and after reboot it just stop in boot screen again. Why is it happening?

    Sorry for bad English.
    if u only restored contacts it shouldn't cause problems, restoring settings, files can

    try booting up with memory card out

  7. #617
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    54
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by neo387
    if u only restored contacts it shouldn't cause problems, restoring settings, files can

    try booting up with memory card out
    It works without mem card, insert it, reboot, it just stop in boot screen.

    Just contacts.

  8. #618
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    50
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

    hello, how can you change the menu? i've copied d folder in data but nothing has changed do i have to change some value?

  9. #619
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

    did u reformat ur phone memory & private, resource, system of E before flashing ?

    I've read somewhere phone wont boot cause of to much/bad install of some app with mem card inserted

  10. #620
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    18
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by io_mantapz2
    hello, how can you change the menu? i've copied d folder in data but nothing has changed do i have to change some value?
    change menu how ? what folder copy to data ? xP


 
Page 62 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •