Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 60 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

@appleorangefruit: Dude, if i change ur cfw theme effect from spin slide to slide show all i have to do is
    delete effects folder and its content in rofs2/resource and replace it with new effects folder that
    contained slide show effect right? Will this make my 5800 failed to boot up?
    Coz after i repack this cfw its rofs2 size is 32.256MB.
    Thanx b4 dude.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

where could i find that s60 circle menu
    i could't find it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

6th CFW CHINESE & ENGLISH.PART1.rar
    6th CFW CHINESE & ENGLISH.PART2.rar

Anyone can help to upload this 2 files to megaupload or rapidshare? the download speed is rather slow and the file somehow corrupted after dl..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by darkmanu
    appleorangejuice What's up with the rotation effects?
    its posible to put rotation effects on v40?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi dear...i flashed my phone with your 5th cfw...after booting everything is fine...but my email application is not working..i love this application in homescreen very much...so can you figure it out for me....thanks for making nice fw.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

just a few questions...

how did u improve Kinetic Scrolling??
    The Camera-Mod is only jpeg-Compression removed isn't it? (is there a way to edit the dlls for brightness and so on with cfw)

what about free-ram?

I don't get around 60mb ... (only ~50 mb)

how did u do such things as make start-up sound louder? (is every sound ment?) or: is there a way to increase the music players volume?

what do u mean with
    WELCOME APP AND THE SCREEN IS REMOVED

and my momentaneous last question:

how to do this:
    15. NEW: Messaging, Contacts , and other default apps wont auto start at boot

sorry if some (if not all) of these issues were discussed before but I'm busy with exams (tomorrow chemics-class test(my very last one in chemics :-) ) so it would be very nice of u if u can help me :-)

very very good cfws (but not exactly what i want/need) (and I would like to build my own one, just to say it's mine :-D)

thanx to u for u'r hard work and time-spending on this modding thing :-)

(if a link is there to answer my question there is no need for describing it another time, just post the link, teh rest I'll do myself ...)

(sorry for this post, as i have no time for ease and fun in this days, otherwise i would search and find it all myself...)

regards,
    kevin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i only want the english languange.. anybody knows how to remove the other?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

there is only english in the first page go download the three parts attached in the in the first post that rods2 have only english

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

after your CFW my fonts are too big and the phone's not hacked.. when i go to ROM patcher it doesnt do anything..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by m.garz
    after your CFW my fonts are too big and the phone's not hacked.. when i go to ROM patcher it doesnt do anything..
    get ur own font, place it in E:\resources\Fonts

search for open4all & installserver, those need to be in E:\patches for ROMpatcher to work

Page 60 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast