Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 55 of 384 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bok87
    Otor when i press the green button, the voice command not opening, did you remove the voice command?
    confirmed :S not working for me either but i never use it so...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Same here, the voice command doesn't seem to work when i installed the 6th cooked firmware?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by viciouz
    Same here, the voice command doesn't seem to work when i installed the 6th cooked firmware?
    every1 am really sorry for this....
    i did every single step with lot of care but i dont know how this happended... as it the voice command in always incorrect and people dont use it at all..even then am extremely sorry.... sorry... sorry......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Rohith, do u know what files need to be removed to completely remove NOKIA OVI Maps from Z drive?

The OVI Maps in Z drive unable save settings for walk/drive/voice guidance since its in ROM (read only) drive.

I wanted to remove the Maps .. but i cant see related files

TQ

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Sir, i just want to know how to change the boot screen of the 6th cooked firmware with the first picture attached...

For me the first picture attached is much better than with the 6th boot screen(maemo s60)...

Can someone help me with this...

Thanks in advance...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xploitmachine
    Rohith, do u know what files need to be removed to completely remove NOKIA OVI Maps from Z drive?

The OVI Maps in Z drive unable save settings for walk/drive/voice guidance since its in ROM (read only) drive.

I wanted to remove the Maps .. but i cant see related files

TQ
    bro the settings will b saved in c or e: i suppose.... and i did not put maps in z:... it was put in z: by nokia..... as default app....
    if u want to remove maps delete all files with the name "smartgo" in resources and apps folder.... or u can install a new version of maps in c:..........

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by viciouz
    Sir, i just want to know how to change the boot screen of the 6th cooked firmware with the first picture attached...

For me the first picture attached is much better than with the 6th boot screen(maemo s60)...

Can someone help me with this...

Thanks in advance...
    ya sure bro.... each person wanted sumting different as their splash screen.... so i just put a random pic coz now people know how to change it....
    to change it u need to convert ur jpg image to mif
    and put it in resources..........
    full detail step by step is given in page 3 of this thread.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    bro the settings will b saved in c or e: i suppose.... and i did not put maps in z:... it was put in z: by nokia..... as default app....
    if u want to remove maps delete all files with the name "smartgo" in resources and apps folder.... or u can install a new version of maps in c:..........
    Thanks bro, appreciate fast feedback !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i need a advice...deserve to change v40 with this one?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by as21ro
    i need a advice...deserve to change v40 with this one?
    ya sure.... u mean u need the instructions to get this cooked firmware...... is yes
    follow the steps....
    1.goto to main page download the cfw respective of ur language
    2.then download navifirm and download ur original v40
    3.then replace the rofs2 with the rofs2 file u downloaded
    and follow the written instructions on flashing on page 1 or see a video tutorial posted by some users few pages back....
    if u still have any problem let me know.....

Page 55 of 384 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast