Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 54 of 384 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCORCH62
    Can anyone help me please?
    Just flashed the new cfw and installed xplore and renamed "Sounds" folder to "Sound files", renamed "DIGITAL" to "digital" and moved my whole music into the "digital" folder... Rebooted using JBAK Taskmanager... Phone keeps searching Music but doesn't find anything...
    Fw seems to be more buggy than expected
    am xtremely sorry bro
    but did u format ur phone and memory card before flashing if no .. then please do it then do the steps and search... it will defiantely work... i have tested this firmware in 4 of my friends nokia 5800 also...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thegost4u
    powerMP3 is not installing it says built in !!
    and when i restart the mobile, it freezes on the white nokia logo
    HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPP
    don't say try to reflash i did it twice
    hi bro
    normally the power mp3 app has lot of problems.... even if u have the original nokia rofs2 file.... power mp3 depends from version to version... some r stable some like 2.17 crashes on music search.... so select ur stable version and enjoy... it is not the cfw problem coz it is made from scratch and i did not delete any system files at all.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockeer
    also, when i press "0" its still my default browser, i have tryed installing opera on E and C :S
    xtremely sorry bro... i jus missed this to integrate in the last minute... ill just post the ways to do it... in a minute... sorry

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tusharmax
    no it wont, take it to nokia care just as i did twice when this issue happened. or try the magnet trick posted somewhere in the forum.
    please take it to nokia care... it is a hardware problem they will replace ur phone....
    and please donot try out the magnetic trick it will not only damage the screen but also the internal chip and speaker.... !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tusharmax
    Although i like your work and your releases are pretty good too. but his one one seems to be a little unpolished . 5 th was the most sleek i guess. o btw youtube app doesnt work and why omittion of new ovi map app. and although i agree most people dont use landscape hs, yet atleast put a sis file as an attachment for people who love it. The menu mod seems to be creating problems as m used the older one but thats fine i can try and get used to it.
    could you please eleborate, how these 2 new additions improves fone performance.

NEW: Increased size of system memory cache
    NEW: Increased Memory Heap Size

+1 for nice work, keep em coming

update : kinetic scrolling enhancement doesnt seem to be working. i guess have to manually hack it.
    ya bro thanks ill do it.... in my next cfw but kinetic scrolling has been tweeked bro... if u dont format ur mc and phone memory befor flashing it will be laggy... i have checked the phones responce before and after also... just format ur phone and see..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by k4ce
    my gallery is empty although there are 100s of pics ... this happened after 6 cfw ... any idea why ? did i do something wrong ?

apart from that great cfw ... awesome
    oh!!! did u try restarting and search..... dont reflash but just remove ur battery and start again....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Does RP+ seem to work for anyone using v6? I can't seem to start it up at all.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gforcexx
    Does RP+ seem to work for anyone using v6? I can't seem to start it up at all.
    bro it does work very will with auto patch at startup...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

will b uploading italian version of this 6th cfw....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Otor when i press the green button, the voice command not opening, did you remove the voice command?

Page 54 of 384 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast