Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 53 of 384 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

also, when i press "0" its still my default browser, i have tryed installing opera on E and C :S

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 6TH COOKED FIRMWARE 22/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Although i like your work and your releases are pretty good too. but his one one seems to be a little unpolished . 5 th was the most sleek i guess. o btw youtube app doesnt work and why omittion of new ovi map app. and although i agree most people dont use landscape hs, yet atleast put a sis file as an attachment for people who love it. The menu mod seems to be creating problems as m used the older one but thats fine i can try and get used to it.
    could you please eleborate, how these 2 new additions improves fone performance.

NEW: Increased size of system memory cache
    NEW: Increased Memory Heap Size

+1 for nice work, keep em coming

update : kinetic scrolling enhancement doesnt seem to be working. i guess have to manually hack it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Bro voice comand ain't working anymore.
    Can anyone check if voice comm works?Press long green button.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

maybe I am bit out of topic here but man if I install thiss cooked firmware is it going to resolve my problem with horizontal lines cause I changed my display once and I can now see them again on my phone,I am really desperate cause of this,this is my only problem with my 5800 and it is a really big1..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

This is how you change fonts in 6'th CFW :
    rename your fonts to :

S60SC_C
    S60TCHK_C
    S60ZDIGI

put them in folder "Fonts" and put it in E:\Resources\
    restart the phone and TADAAAA ... it will be changed
    ^^"

Edit : you can try this font, it has the most common used languages, they use it for sonyericsson phones
    check the attachments

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mwade3
    maybe I am bit out of topic here but man if I install thiss cooked firmware is it going to resolve my problem with horizontal lines cause I changed my display once and I can now see them again on my phone,I am really desperate cause of this,this is my only problem with my 5800 and it is a really big1..
    i heard that this problem caused by the continuous working of WLAN, donno if it is true

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thegost4u
    i heard that this problem caused by the continuous working of WLAN, donno if it is true
    No I have disabled my wlan connection,and it the option SHOW WLAN AVAILABILITy is set to never,can anybody confirm me this or there is nothing that I can do about this,maybe I can just try with this cooked firmware...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mwade3
    no it wont, take it to nokia care just as i did twice when this issue happened. or try the magnet trick posted somewhere in the forum.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madutzu23
    Voice comands don't work in 4cfw in 6 ar they working?and also if i playback a comand voice my phonefreezes.
    this firmware is made from scratch... i did not remove it in this cfw... u can try it....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pantaloo
    hey flashed d new firmware..it is really fast and cool..although after flashing i m not able to connect to internet through gprs/edge..i m from india..help needed..edge is very imp for me as it helps me pass boring lectures..
    is it vodafone live bro...
    if it is vodafone live then u need to got to settings connectivity and change the permission to always ask... and evertime u connect to internet it will ask u wat connection to choose.. u select ur gprs setting then enjoy the connectivity.... this applies to all service providers.... when ever u format or flash firmware the internet settings are lost along with data... if still u sont get u can call "111" for vodafone and "123" for airtel they will send u the settings within 24 hrs to ur mobile... enjoy... let me know...

Page 53 of 384 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast