Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 41 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

How much until u finish the 6th?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

bro bro please please please... nokia n97 widgets.. plssssssssss.

any expected date for cwf 6?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sanchitgrover
    bro bro please please please... nokia n97 widgets.. plssssssssss.

any expected date for cwf 6?
    it is only possible when we can access .C00 files... but still ill try my best in it.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by madutzu23
    How much until u finish the 6th?
    my board exams are starting on 24 th of this month... so planning to finish it 1 day before my exams....

appleorange,can u rmove ovi map from z drive in ur 6th cfw coz i think it is better and we can update when new rlease of ovi map is out.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by khalifahmad
    appleorange,can u rmove ovi map from z drive in ur 6th cfw coz i think it is better and we can update when new rlease of ovi map is out.
    ya... actually it is better to remove ovimaps from z for 2 reasons...
    1 we can install when an update comes to mc
    and 2nd we will have more 3 mb in rofs2 to do mods.....
    but i dont know what the majority wants...
    coz some say it eats phonememory so it is better to be in z and some say it is better in phone memory... confused

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

As I mentioned earlier, setting up a custom config for Ovi Maps while its installed on Z: is impossible, unless you do the install to C: and uninstall trick which seems tacky. Why are people so obsessed with having so many free MBs on C:? What difference does it make if C: has 70MB rather than 75MB available? I've installed a crap load of apps to C: and still have over 60MBs available.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I run j.a.f go to BB5 and marked use ini ,manual flash,dead usb and click flash nad yes
    in it tells me the problem:
    Init usb communication...
    Can't detect flashing server!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gforcexx
    As I mentioned earlier, setting up a custom config for Ovi Maps while its installed on Z: is impossible, unless you do the install to C: and uninstall trick which seems tacky. Why are people so obsessed with having so many free MBs on C:? What difference does it make if C: has 70MB rather than 75MB available? I've installed a crap load of apps to C: and still have over 60MBs available.
    wat do u say... ill remove ovi maps from z and later we can install it to memory card...?? coz then ill be able to do more changes in z: drive... !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cxx
    I run j.a.f go to BB5 and marked use ini ,manual flash,dead usb and click flash nad yes
    in it tells me the problem:
    Init usb communication...
    Can't detect flashing server!
    go by this order..
    tick dead usb... manual flash and untick crt and tick ini select ur phone and flash
    and switch power on button just once and press ok in the warning dialog window....
    let me know

Page 41 of 384 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast