Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 39 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    the first time I flashed my phone with v40 I got like 4-5 languages in the pack and i got the same memory and sapce left.
    man when he releases the custom, just unpack it add what you want from languages and repack it again !! easy man !!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thegost4u
    man when he releases the custom, just unpack it add what you want from languages and repack it again !! easy man !!
    I know. and im not asking for different language. english is ine with me, im partly american so it would not be a problem for me if the language is only english.

but how's the other that not that good in english and need to have their native language on the cfw not all the people here knows to unpack and repack or even mod fw.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

what im saying, why not packed with like 4 language in on cfw so appleorangefruit will not be bombarded with add this and that language

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by abner123
    I know. and im not asking for different language. english is ine with me, im partly american so it would not be a problem for me if the language is only english.

but how's the other that not that good in english and need to have their native language on the cfw not all the people here knows to unpack and repack or even mod fw.
    the they will learn like me ^^" ,my native languages are Arabic and Russian man, they have to read the tutorials; it is pretty easy ^^

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

langs tke space in the rom not thhe c: space

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Appleorangefruit- Can you the OMNIA HS to your 5th CFW aswell ?? I use your 5th CFW already, and its awesome. Although i would like to have rge original OMNIA HS with the original icons. Thanks if you could do it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Appleorangefruit : this is one of your "very busy" days
    all the luck bro, and if you need help in anything just tell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by darkmanu
    langs tke space in the rom not thhe c: space
    i know that. but it will not leave you 10MB after flashing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hello... the new 5th cooked firmware hasent my language, portuguese, can someone tel me how i do dat?

Sorri about my inglish!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by fars
    hello... the new 5th cooked firmware hasent my language, portuguese, can someone tel me how i do dat?

Sorri about my inglish!
    check this topic
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,17804.0.html

Page 39 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast