Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 382 of 384 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384 LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 XM - RM 356 C6v11 - XpressTech RC 3 - AppleOrangeFruit|RohithThatchan

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    i know the question is not addressed to me specifically, but what exactly are you trying to ask?
    Excuse me Oreo for not answering right away.

Not every post is a question, so I was not asking anything.

I was telling Rohit that I liked the new CFW that I'm using, but I'm not happy with the battery, because it is very weak, and the hack folder is empty.
    But it's very good, stable, kinetic scrolling is very fast and Internet is great.

Then I saw the PHOTON and thought it might be interesting for him to see, because it is suppposed to be very fast.

Thats all.
    1. Google helps, use it - 2. People who ccan read have an obsolete advantage - 3. If that doesn't help, then feel free to ask for help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: Nokia 5800 XM - RM 356 C6v11 - XpressTech RC 3 - AppleOrangeFruit|RohithThatchan

Quote Originally Posted by freaxs_r_us
    Excuse me Oreo for not answering right away.

Not every post is a question, so I was not asking anything.

I was telling Rohit that I liked the new CFW that I'm using, but I'm not happy with the battery, because it is very weak, and the hack folder is empty.
    But it's very good, stable, kinetic scrolling is very fast and Internet is great.

Then I saw the PHOTON and thought it might be interesting for him to see, because it is suppposed to be very fast.

Thats all.
    oh okay mate. c6 cfws are known to be battery drainers mate. the kinetic scrolling is a simple text file and i guess it all boils down to personal preference.

some cfws have more apps than the others, some customizations and some even apps. some are purely built for speed. some are a combination

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi Appleorangefruit,

I have a request for your new CFW. I hope it's ok to ask for something.

Request for Stop & Exit Button for the Musicplayer on C6 / 5800 HS

I thought it might be able to programm the "album-picture / musikplayer button" so it will stop the music and exit the musicplayer or the "Play-button" to do the same, when you press it longer.

....like when you press the "0" longer in the dialer, so the bluetooth starts up (the CFW I'm using now...if you press the 0 longer in the dialer it opens the internet)

I know I could use the kill me application to do this, --> white button long and then musicplayer icon long, then off
    or turn off the musicplayer by going into it, but I would like to be able to do it on the HS...it would be a short-cut

what do you think?
    1. Google helps, use it - 2. People who ccan read have an obsolete advantage - 3. If that doesn't help, then feel free to ask for help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Good Job...!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey Rohit? Where are you?

Please answer when you will be back. Thats all.

thx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi, Can I flash XpressNeutron on V52.0.007 ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by redindian
    Hi, Can I flash XpressNeutron on V52.0.007 ?
    i believe this is for v51 based firmwares so no, if you currently have v52, that will be considered downgrading mate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    i believe this is for v51 based firmwares so no, if you currently have v52, that will be considered downgrading mate.
    Thanks for your reply, can you suggest me best cfw for v52 but not based on c6.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by redindian
    Thanks for your reply, can you suggest me best cfw for v52 but not based on c6.
    you can look at the files at the releases section

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?board=84.0

alternatively, you can use pirate's cfw. he's one of the best makers.

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=21299.0

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

how do you install it to your phone

Page 382 of 384 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384 LastLast