Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 374 of 384 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=29344.0

take a look at above page ...sry fr late reply ..ws searching that page ..
    hiyt thanks if it helped u ...all d best

again thanks for ur reply, but after put the patch "Keypad Lights Off When Idle.zip" and restart my mobile, but no change in my mobile. pls pls help me out.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by hyberpower

again thanks for ur reply, but after put the patch "Keypad Lights Off When Idle.zip" and restart my mobile, but no change in my mobile. pls pls help me out.....
    u ve to include in ur rofs2 and b4 that u must delete 10282BC4 folder from your rofs2
    and repack and reflash ...
    dun frgt to hit green arrow ...
    and PM me if u need any help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

u ve to include in ur rofs2 and b4 that u must delete 10282BC4 folder from your rofs2
    and repack and reflash ...
    dun frgt to hit green arrow ...
    and PM me if u need any help
    am newbie, pls tell me clearly. am not much familiar in modding, my email id is hyberpower@gmail.com. if u found any clear notes pls send me.. and thanks for great response on me... thanks again....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by hyberpower
    am newbie, pls tell me clearly. am not much familiar in modding, my email id is hyberpower@gmail.com. if u found any clear notes pls send me.. and thanks for great response on me... thanks again....
    mate u know how to flash,so its next step fr u to learn modding and cooking hehe
    http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...2-STD-Released
    goto above link and download NFES ....and in open>open ur current rofs2 u r using now and click extract >and now u ve downloaded the rar file for keylight fix >put the desired files in desired folders>ie if the fiile is in private folder then drag it to private folder in NFES ...after u did all these click rebulid ...and new rofs2 ll be builded in the NFES location ....thats it rename as orignal and put it in rm-356 folder flash ..
    dun frgt to take backup using pc or ovi suite ...

hope it helps ..all d best ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi,
    which file or folder do I have to delete, if I don't want to have the e:/music- mod?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

mate u know how to flash,so its next step fr u to learn modding and cooking hehe
    goto above link and download NFES ....and in open>open ur current rofs2 u r using now and click extract >and now u ve downloaded the rar file for keylight fix >put the desired files in desired folders>ie if the fiile is in private folder then drag it to private folder in NFES ...after u did all these click rebulid ...and new rofs2 ll be builded in the NFES location ....thats it rename as orignal and put it in rm-356 folder flash ..

k, i'll try nd let u know d result. flashing is necessary ah.. cause i've again have to set the tones for contacts nd everything... ok.. if it solves means, am ready to do. thanks for reply...

and thanks again.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

when will u release your next latest version?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks dude, now am finished flashing my mobile again.. now its working 5ne.. thanks for ur valuable reply. thanks again....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I'm trying to flash RC3, but I can't find the core and uda files (i'm a newbie...). Could you tell me where I can find them?
    And do I need Rofs3 file or not?
    Thanx!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by info
    I'm trying to flash RC3, but I can't find the core and uda files (i'm a newbie...). Could you tell me where I can find them?
    And do I need Rofs3 file or not?
    Thanx!
    you should download original c6 firmware files from PNHT , link is in 1st page. U'll get 6 files including uda, core, and rofs2 files. No rofs3. Replace rofs2 with rc3. Flash.

Page 374 of 384 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376 ... LastLast