Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 367 of 384 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

the patches don't work. how can i solve this?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by demolay_randall
    the patches don't work. how can i solve this?
    not all pathches r working for c6 FW ..connect ur phone in mass stoage mode and check ur pathches folder and put ur desired pathches in that folder and then try applying ... as it s said not all pathches are wrking in c6 fw...hope it helps ..hit thanks if it helped u ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    not all pathches r working for c6 FW ..connect ur phone in mass stoage mode and check ur pathches folder and put ur desired pathches in that folder and then try applying ... as it s said not all pathches are wrking in c6 fw...hope it helps ..hit thanks if it helped u ...
    already hit thanks,
    thanks again mate.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Actually, none of the patches seem to work in the 5800-C6 FW.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gforcexx
    My problems were resolved, thanks to wak_ako. Cheers.
    no problem mate... anytime. kindly hit thanks to have my 2nd thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

if u r goin to flash c6 FW for the first time then u need all 6 files of C6 FW ported by PNHT download it from here
    http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...leased-Updated
    and now replace rofs2 alone of RC3 ...and then flash ...
    hit thanks if it helped ..
    sir after i downloaded all the 6 files im good to go everytime i want to change my c6 fW to any rofs2 and rofs3 or uda for any modz out there who created their own CFW?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kimagure
    sir after i downloaded all the 6 files im good to go everytime i want to change my c6 fW to any rofs2 and rofs3 or uda for any modz out there who created their own CFW?
    there is no rofs3 in c6 FW ..so after downloading c6 Fw replace it in flashing folder and replace RC3 rofs2 alone by pnht's ... thats it ... now u can start flasing ..hope it helps ..hit thanks if u succeed .. and pm if u need any help ..

jus read the previous pages of this topic u ll get to know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi i flash my phone Nokia 5800 XpressTech Release Candidate 3.0
    and i have Problem with the ovi store i can to start it what i need to do?
    and settings Security can not enter i press and it go out to main

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Would be nice if the white button light could be turned off when lockt now it's blinking slowly giving the impression of missed call/sms ..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I just flashed a few hours ago the biggest problem I'm facing is the patches don't work since its a core problem so you can't really do anything but it will be appreciated if somebody could fix the issue or make new patches.
    Another problem is no setting wizard, I really need that and no there's no update except for ovi maps & ovi music.
    I didn't have any problems with adobe reader, I have it from aioboards.com (ex persian-forums.com).
    The message reader isn't working or its not supposed to?
    I would have appreciated different icons on the folders.
    I actually liked the 5x4 menu but since many people don't like it you should release RC4 in two different versions.
    I will be hopefully be trying xtension tomorrow so i'll give you more feedback after that.

Page 367 of 384 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377 ... LastLast