Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 366 of 384 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

ahm why are the patches not working in rc3? a little help guys..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    this s not the prob...solution is this

goto contacts option>mark all >copy business card>to other memory(now all the contacts ll get coied to mmc)

now mmark all delete all contacts >switch off and sitch on ur phone >goto contacts >option>copy business card>from other memory(that is mmc)select
    thats it now all ur contacts ll getrestored ...now select ur favorite four contacts it ll work ...

hope it helps ...hit thanks if it helped u ....let me know if u ve any doubt ...cheers ...all d best ..
    Nope that didn't work. I copied to the contacts to the mSD, deleted them from the phone mem and restored it back after a restart. The problem hasn't gone away - the contacts bar in the HS doesn't display my 4 favorite contacts and they don't appear on the list of contacts either.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gforcexx
    Nope that didn't work. I copied to the contacts to the mSD, deleted them from the phone mem and restored it back after a restart. The problem hasn't gone away - the contacts bar in the HS doesn't display my 4 favorite contacts and they don't appear on the list of contacts either.
    Not restart but you need to hard reset your mobile.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

then after copying ur contacts to ur mmc (take full backup thru pc suite recommended) and then now do hard reset.now after u input ur timings and date now restore ur contacts via the same procedure ..that is contacts>options>copy business crd>from other memory .

now ur prob ll be solved ..n do assign pic fr ur fav contatcs again and then set in HS ....thats it ...pm me if u need any further help ..hit thanks if it helps ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Just flashed RC3 but the favorite contacts selected for the contacts bar on the HS don't really show up at all. Not only that, now I can't view the four favorite contacts that I selected in the Contacts app at all! Has anyone had this problem?
    we have the same problem but i just solved mine, first thing to do is back up your phone memory, then mark all your contacts, then copy business card to other memory, then mark all contacts then delete, press option to contacts then save. if your fav. contacts didnt appear try *#7370#, restore messages and contacts only. kindly hit thanks if it helped.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

any signs of rc4??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Sorry to say - no sign of either of RC4 or its creator......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

is it okay if i use only the .cor from phnt and your rofs2 for flashing? do i still need to put the uda file? no hard reset needed?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

My problems were resolved, thanks to wak_ako. Cheers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by demolay_randall
    is it okay if i use only the .cor from phnt and your rofs2 for flashing? do i still need to put the uda file? no hard reset needed?
    if u r goin to flash c6 FW for the first time then u need all 6 files of C6 FW ported by PNHT download it from here
    http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...leased-Updated
    and now replace rofs2 alone of RC3 ...and then flash ...
    hit thanks if it helped ..

Page 366 of 384 FirstFirst ... 266316356364365366367368376 ... LastLast