Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 365 of 384 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by boombastick
    so if i want to use rohith's version.. i extract d .lang file from the one i downloaded there?
    if u ve registered in pnht foru ..jus login now and see the top of the windows hot topics in that u can see how to add languages clearly ...u can learn it from there ..hopw it helps ..dun frgt to hit thanks if i helped u ... and pm me if u ve any doubtt ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    if u ve registered in pnht foru ..jus login now and see the top of the windows hot topics in that u can see how to add languages clearly ...u can learn it from there ..hopw it helps ..dun frgt to hit thanks if i helped u ... and pm me if u ve any doubtt ...

i've gone through many forums but i still had not successfully put in chinese language. sigh guess im just not good at this.

hope rohith will hear me!!! i really like the XpressNeutron and i hope rohith will come out with an english+ prcChinese version!!

anyways +1 for replying.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran

if u flash with out ape variant ur phone memory data's still there ..that is u r not goin to lose any data...did u do softreset mate ... try soft reset once let me know if it doesnt solve ur problem ....i ll help ... pm me any time ....hit thanks if it helped ...
    Thanks for your response. I got your point. I have no problems in that line, at present, but I just wanted to understand the importance of the APE variant.

Any ideas when we can expect RC4 from Rohith as we are seeing no response from him for quite some time. You are a great help to a lot of guys over here. Good work you are doing. Thanks once again.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

following are the bugs in RC 3.0
    1) furtiv facebook plugin not working
    2) ovi mail setup application not responding
    3) email setup wizard hangs
    4) Opening application folder is laggy
    5) Setup wizard removed (it was useful for me)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

For those having email issues run software update and install Nokia Messaging. That helped me with the hanging at the wizard setup.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 5800XM_User
    For those having email issues run software update and install Nokia Messaging. That helped me with the hanging at the wizard setup.
    When I run Software Update, I have never come across an option to update Nokia Messaging. Only Ovi Music and Ovi Maps.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Any signs of RC4

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Just flashed RC3 but the favorite contacts selected for the contacts bar on the HS don't really show up at all. Not only that, now I can't view the four favorite contacts that I selected in the Contacts app at all! Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

wer is rc 4 dude......waiting since long time.......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gforcexx
    Just flashed RC3 but the favorite contacts selected for the contacts bar on the HS don't really show up at all. Not only that, now I can't view the four favorite contacts that I selected in the Contacts app at all! Has anyone had this problem?
    this s not the prob...solution is this

goto contacts option>mark all >copy business card>to other memory(now all the contacts ll get coied to mmc)

now mmark all delete all contacts >switch off and sitch on ur phone >goto contacts >option>copy business card>from other memory(that is mmc)select
    thats it now all ur contacts ll getrestored ...now select ur favorite four contacts it ll work ...

hope it helps ...hit thanks if it helped u ....let me know if u ve any doubt ...cheers ...all d best ..

Page 365 of 384 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375 ... LastLast