Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 364 of 384 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 3840
  1. #3631
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

    Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran

    do hard reset mate ...it may help ...hit thanks if it helped ...
    no it hasn`t worked i tried it around 3 times....

  2. #3632
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,458
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

    Quote Originally Posted by csakthikumar
    no it hasn`t worked i tried it around 3 times....

    iam using RC3 rite now n its working fine for me mate ... i ve sent u a PM ..pls chek it ....

  3. #3633
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

    Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran

    iam using RC3 rite now n its working fine for me mate ... i ve sent u a PM ..pls chek it ....
    i have sent u a pm

  4. #3634
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    33
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

    Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    mate ur music library database mite be corrupted ...jus reflash without APE variant and all ur datas ll still be there ... it might help ...or else do soft reset sometimes it may help


    soft reset code= *#7780# code=12345 ...let me know still if u ve prob ....i ll help u ... hpe it helps ...
    thanks prakashkaran for reply my question, but my music still not be right after soft reset.
    So, i format my mmc and re-flash again. Now, my music can be play like normal.
    About flash without APE, i'm not understand. So, i didn't do it. Mybe nextime i will try.

    Apple, when rc4 be here?he..

  5. #3635
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,458
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

    Quote Originally Posted by masonred
    thanks prakashkaran for reply my question, but my music still not be right after soft reset.
    So, i format my mmc and re-flash again. Now, my music can be play like normal.
    About flash without APE, i'm not understand. So, i didn't do it. Mybe nextime i will try.

    Apple, when rc4 be here?he..
    oh thats cool ...good news it gt worked ...n yeah RC4 ll come soon ....cheers mate ...

  6. #3636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    154
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

    can i pls pls pls request for XpressNeutron english+ prcChinese version? or anybdy could help me? i have tried many times to include a chinese language with NFE 0.2 to the one i downloaded but i guess im just not good at it. replies are appreciated

  7. #3637
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,458
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

    Quote Originally Posted by boombastick
    can i pls pls pls request for XpressNeutron english+ prcChinese version? or anybdy could help me? i have tried many times to include a chinese language with NFE 0.2 to the one i downloaded but i guess im just not good at it. replies are appreciated
    mate u gonna try c6 FW on 5800 or jus 5800 CFW ?

  8. #3638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    154
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

    Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    mate u gonna try c6 FW on 5800 or jus 5800 CFW ?
    i have edited it..and would prefer the XpressNEutron cfw with chinese support on my 5800.
    either way the ported c6 cfw with chinese support would be fine too.

  9. #3639
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,458
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

    Quote Originally Posted by boombastick
    i have edited it..and would prefer the XpressNEutron cfw with chinese support on my 5800.
    either way the ported c6 cfw with chinese support would be fine too.
    did u try here

    http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...=language+pack

  10. #3640
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    154
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

    Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    so if i want to use rohith's version.. i extract d .lang file from the one i downloaded there?


 
Page 364 of 384 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •