Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 363 of 384 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    to make a .app file:

You need to record your delete action
    It's simple:
    1. Start Recording Cheesy
    2. Delete all you like Wink
    3. Stop Recording Smiley

And NFE will save this to a .app file. Next time, if you want to delete this app, or like to share with other, you simply goto Application Manager, select it and Delete Smiley

Simples! Cheesy

How to use .app files to remove apps:

Put the .app file(s) into the apps folder (create it if necessary) in your NFE folder

Open NFE and go to Tools>Application Manager>Manage Applications

Then selct the .app file you want, and it will delete all the files it is programed to delete Smiley - by shadow ninty ...

hope it helps u ... and after doin this u can install QO by urself
    totally don't know what are u talking about. and don't make me learn how to mod cooked firmware just provide solution becouse i don't have tools to do that. just provide me sis files if u can

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

rohith, plz provide office cracked sis files or include them in your next release...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_forchat
    rohith, plz provide office cracked sis files or include them in your next release...
    Mate, right at the top of every page are some of the forum rules and you can see displayed the following:

News: Do NOT share WAREZ / CRACKED applications. Please read the FORUM RULES before posting. Ignoring the rules will get you banned!

So before you request, be careful.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xtemplar01
    .. hello guyz, i got this XpressTech RC3 running in my 5800 but i want also to install theme effects, is it possible in this mod? Ive searched like AniMenu Plus, i tried it but its not working.

mate he already added theme effects just switch on by goin to themes options >on ...

if u wan to change theme effects put ur ddesired theme effects in ur rofs2>resource>effects folder ..and then repack and reflash ... dun frgt to switch ON theme effects .. let mee know if u need any help ... hope it helped u ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by masonred
    Helo appleorangefruit or everybody who can solve my problem. I have new problem. My music player can't play. If i open "all song" in music player, i get the pop up text "files corrupted". I dont want to hardreset. I'm using rc 3. Please..
    mate ur music library database mite be corrupted ...jus reflash without APE variant and all ur datas ll still be there ... it might help ...or else do soft reset sometimes it may help

soft reset code= *#7780# code=12345 ...let me know still if u ve prob ....i ll help u ... hpe it helps ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    mate ur music library database mite be corrupted ...jus reflash without APE variant and all ur datas ll still be there ... it might help ...or else do soft reset sometimes it may help

soft reset code= *#7780# code=12345 ...let me know still if u ve prob ....i ll help u ... hpe it helps ...
    When we flash does it make any difference whether we use APE variant at all. I have seen in different threads mentioned that APE file should be empty to have maximum space. I do not understand that. Since you are suggesting flashing without APE variant just wanted clarification.
    Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mad_hat
    When we flash does it make any difference whether we use APE variant at all. I have seen in different threads mentioned that APE file should be empty to have maximum space. I do not understand that. Since you are suggesting flashing without APE variant just wanted clarification.
    Thanks

if u flash with out ape variant ur phone memory data's still there ..that is u r not goin to lose any data...did u do softreset mate ... try soft reset once let me know if it doesnt solve ur problem ....i ll help ... pm me any time ....hit thanks if it helped ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_forchat
    totally don't know what are u talking about. and don't make me learn how to mod cooked firmware just provide solution becouse i don't have tools to do that. just provide me sis files if u can

mate u ve PM ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi guys,
    Yesterday i flashed my mobile with RC3, everything was fine but now when i tried to configure mailbox it is not taking me to the wizard. the screen remains the same please help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by csakthikumar
    Hi guys,
    Yesterday i flashed my mobile with RC3, everything was fine but now when i tried to configure mailbox it is not taking me to the wizard. the screen remains the same please help

do hard reset mate ...it may help ...hit thanks if it helped ...

Page 363 of 384 FirstFirst ... 263313353361362363364365373 ... LastLast