Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 361 of 384 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by wak_ako
    how to change busy circle
    mate i ve attached the link download it .i ve included the different menu circles including the text "how to" jus add it in ur rofs2 and repack and reflash

http://www.ziddu.com/download/116148...rcles.rar.html

hit thanks if it helped u mate ..cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    mate i ve attached the link download it .i ve included the different menu circles including the text "how to" jus add it in ur rofs2 and repack and reflash

http://www.ziddu.com/download/116148...rcles.rar.html

hit thanks if it helped u mate ..cheers
    thanks mate.

I need help please.. I want to flash my phone MY NOKIA 5800 V51.0.006. to a custome firmware
    [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

this is what i did
    1. downloaded NOKIA 5800 V51.0.006 files from navfirm
    2.placed it in nokia/phoenix/products/rm-356
    3. then copied appleorange's cw to the folder, and deleted the file ending with rofs2.v11
    4. ticked the needed options, selected rm-356, pressed flash, turned on phone..
    then it said flash files corrupt or missing..
    5. then i renamed appleorange's file to the original name RM-356_51.0.006_prd.rofs2.V11
    6. then flash. flash process is okay.. but when i restart my phone after, my phone wont turn on anymore? am i missing some steps? some files?

thanks in advance!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 5800myles
    I need help please.. I want to flash my phone MY NOKIA 5800 V51.0.006. to a custome firmware
    [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

this is what i did
    1. downloaded NOKIA 5800 V51.0.006 files from navfirm
    2.placed it in nokia/phoenix/products/rm-356
    3. then copied appleorange's cw to the folder, and deleted the file ending with rofs2.v11
    4. ticked the needed options, selected rm-356, pressed flash, turned on phone..
    then it said flash files corrupt or missing..
    5. then i renamed appleorange's file to the original name RM-356_51.0.006_prd.rofs2.V11
    6. then flash. flash process is okay.. but when i restart my phone after, my phone wont turn on anymore? am i missing some steps? some files?

thanks in advance!
    mate i wont switch on cos u should download files provided by PNHT to c6 FW on ur 5800 ,here is the link
    http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...leased-Updated

goto this page and download files totally there will be 6 files and then delete the rofs2 file and replace it RC 3 rofs2 ... see the previous reply to make sure ...then flash enjoy ..all d best mate .. let me know if u need any help further ..hit thanks if it helped u mate ..cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    mate i wont switch on cos u should download files provided by PNHT to c6 FW on ur 5800 ,here is the link
    http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...leased-Updated

goto this page and download files totally there will be 6 files and then delete the rofs2 file and replace it RC 3 rofs2 ... see the previous reply to make sure ...then flash enjoy ..all d best mate .. let me know if u need any help further ..hit thanks if it helped u mate ..cheers

Correct me if I'm wrong.

1st - Download the files from http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...leased-Updated
    2nd - Download the RC3 file and replace it in the files downloaded from 1st step.
    3rd - Flash.

Am I right?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by leezhunkeat
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

1st - Download the files from http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...leased-Updated
    2nd - Download the RC3 file and replace it in the files downloaded from 1st step.
    3rd - Flash.

Am I right?

yep rite mate.u need to replcae onli rofs2 alone and dun forget to rename it properly...and totally in rm-356 folder 6 files ll be there ... and delete if any other folder if already present .. hope it helps ..hit thanks if u succeed...cheers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thumbs up for the RC 3.0!! u rock bro!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi rohith.... sad your blog has been deleted... any way i am asking for 2 mads to be done. first integrate avi codec in default real player so that it can play avi files as well. and plz plz plz help to install quick office and quick office adobe reader. in your release candidate 3.0 it says "unable to install component is built in" mad i ma an it professional. i can't live with out office application. ok plz reply soon

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

rohith plz.... office application help. . . . . . cant install i have tried like more than 10 different versions available on net. same problem. unable to install component is built in in release candidate 3.0(c-6 v11)... reply soon

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rohit_forchat
    rohith plz.... office application help. . . . . . cant install i have tried like more than 10 different versions available on net. same problem. unable to install component is built in in release candidate 3.0(c-6 v11)... reply soon
    to make a .app file:

You need to record your delete action
    It's simple:
    1. Start Recording Cheesy
    2. Delete all you like Wink
    3. Stop Recording Smiley

And NFE will save this to a .app file. Next time, if you want to delete this app, or like to share with other, you simply goto Application Manager, select it and Delete Smiley

Simples! Cheesy

How to use .app files to remove apps:

Put the .app file(s) into the apps folder (create it if necessary) in your NFE folder

Open NFE and go to Tools>Application Manager>Manage Applications

Then selct the .app file you want, and it will delete all the files it is programed to delete Smiley - by shadow ninty ...

hope it helps u ... and after doin this u can install QO by urself

Page 361 of 384 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363371 ... LastLast