Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 359 of 384 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

when is rc4 coming? im a little excited.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    oh yes bro.... install xplorer application
    open z drive... "data" folder
    inside you will have "ringtone.mp3" it is the default ringtone i have put and you can also fine "sms.mp3" the sms tone
    thanks
    Thanx a lot man!!
    I did it without the "xplore" just with filebrowser.
    My suggestion for rc4 is, totaly remove QO, adobe and ovi maps, I think that not everybody use it (like me) and for those who will want it they can just download it. beside that, my phone have his best days since I bought it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ieje55
    Thanx a lot man!!
    I did it without the "xplore" just with filebrowser.
    My suggestion for rc4 is, totaly remove QO, adobe and ovi maps, I think that not everybody use it (like me) and for those who will want it they can just download it. beside that, my phone have his best days since I bought it
    Please do not touch Ovi Maps - I am one who uses it. I would even prefer to have Google Maps added too. But, yes, totally remove Quick Office and Adobe Reader.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mad_hat
    Please do not touch Ovi Maps - I am one who uses it. I would even prefer to have Google Maps added too. But, yes, totally remove Quick Office and Adobe Reader.
    Ovi maps are free so you can always download from the ovi store with no problem, for me is not neccesary, it's easyer to install than remove.
    *I like the qwerty rotation like 5800 v50/51
    *No auto installer, so everyone install what ever he wants

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jaslen
    hi there people...

i try to flash my 5800 with this firm, but the phone doesent start any more...

i instal the original firmware and it works fine... but with this one, i doesent work....

can any one help me

thsnkd in advance...
    I had the same problem. But I did something wrong.

When you want to flash your phone with this CFW you must also use the C6 firmware as a base (*.C00 file). It will not work with the original 5800 firmware because the CFW is based on C6 firmware!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ieje55
    Ovi maps are free so you can always download from the ovi store with no problem, for me is not neccesary, it's easyer to install than remove.
    *I like the qwerty rotation like 5800 v50/51
    *No auto installer, so everyone install what ever he wants
    Good point regarding Ovi Maps - though in that case those who use it need to keep downloading after every flash, which though it takes time, is not such a painful procedure. I am using auto-installer for the first time and so it seems quite convenient to dump the installation files somewhere and let the installation proceed without repeated intervention from us. Just the ease of use seems well worth it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello appleorangefruit.. Still wait your rc 4.
    Many people suggest your next cfw more better than xtension. If it will come true, i think u are rockss! Whatever, u and upakul are legends for great maker cfw in dm.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hy apple orange rc4 suggestions,

add latest ovi maps
    add google maps
    add file browser
    add auto installer
    completely remove def theme add any one dark theme wit def icons
    completely remove adobe and quick office-if anyne want they may install by googling
    and add startup.gif and shutdown.gif location in 101f8763.txt ..but no need to add shutdown by default -if people want they can simply put desired startup.gif and shutdown.gif in c:\boot\
    remove splashscreen.mif if it s possible for fast boot...
    dun remove profile widget wen we swipe HS...
    make sure abt message lagging and message reader
    and empty .uda ll be better for more space in phone memory

and add all mods which is out there as of now....

eagerly waiting for RC4 mate ......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

dude jaf is not selecting ur file and if did manualy the cell is not starting

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mduchakke
    dude jaf is not selecting ur file and if did manualy the cell is not starting
    mate u mite ve forgot to remove letter 9 in the beginning ..i guess ..try to rename it

RM-356_51.0.006_prd.rofs2.V01

jus make sure of it bro ..

Page 359 of 384 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369 ... LastLast