Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 358 of 384 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by zizu982007
    Hey appleorangefruit! your RC 3 is great so I don't want to be annoying, but..........please release RC 4 as soon as possible because I can't wait to try it and see what great new improvements you have for us.
    Thanks and i'll be waiting.
    yes bro sure... soon

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by mayurkuhate
    i first tried AppleOrangeFruit XpressTech RC 3.
    Then i tried upakul's Xtension C6-01.

Results:

XpressTech is far more better than Xtension!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AppleOrangeFruit rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh wow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks a lot bro.... am too happy ........... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    guys in my rc 4:
    1. mail problem will be solved
    2. installation of quickoffice and adobe will be solved
    3. new updates siseditor
    4. read startup image from c :
    5. message reader bug patched
    6. multilingual ecom file added....
    7. swipe and hide clock [paused]
    8. 2 variants with 5x4 and 3x4
    + new suggestions by u all

any more idea, want , guys ?
    thanks to all for your support !!!
    special thanks to "dip82" "prakashan" "bio-vault" "mad_hat" "eternal" !!!!
    let the profile widget be there bro wen we swipe HS ...if anyone doesnt want they may use the mod bro...its my suggestion...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

To Get Good Battery ... i Switched Back To Xtention10 .. which was Perfect To High Extent ............ Can Anybody Tell Me How To Remove .. Adding Space With Right Arrow ... OPTiON ?

Sorry For Asking This In YOur THead .... AppleOrangeFruit ..... but i Always Got My Problem Solved From u ONLY ....... Can u Pls ANswer .... Thnks !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by its_me_harmeet
    To Get Good Battery ... i Switched Back To Xtention10 .. which was Perfect To High Extent ............ Can Anybody Tell Me How To Remove .. Adding Space With Right Arrow ... OPTiON ?

Sorry For Asking This In YOur THead .... AppleOrangeFruit ..... but i Always Got My Problem Solved From u ONLY ....... Can u Pls ANswer .... Thnks !
    heyy bro..you betray us.. jk jk

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi there people...

i try to flash my 5800 with this firm, but the phone doesent start any more...

i instal the original firmware and it works fine... but with this one, i doesent work....

can any one help me

thsnkd in advance...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@JASLEN
    my guess is you are using wrong files!!!!!!!!!
    re check
    follow instructions

@appleorangefruit
    im still using your 51 an its fine

can you or someone tell us
    about the battery problem?
    or any other problems of c6 ?

in your opinion what other than the battery isnt working fine with c6
    and if there is something more than hs to c6 exm.gps faster ? browser faster?
    ?
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Sorry to hear about your phone, but that was bad of you...

On a serious note, was wondering where you were since no news of you. The messaging problem and the Message Reader were significant problems and need to be set right. I tried Upakuls C6-01 and while I feel both are almost equally good, in terms of performance, the extra somethings are aspects which could be looked into:

1. Auto-installer could be added
    2. KS could be adjusted so that it does not move past the end of the line and does not come on for short lists (I hope that makes sense)
    3. I think the default C6 light behavior would be better rather than modding them - we are using the C6 FW so we should expect the lights behavior to be different than the 5800XM and not consider that as a "bug"
    4. On start-up, need to make sure that no other applications start up as well and drain memory (Upakuls C6-01 has the Contacts running)
    5. Applications such as Contacts, Messaging, once exited should BE exited, rather than running in the background.
    6. UDA better to be left blank - apparently that is better (I don't know how is yours)
    7. I have read elsewhere in the forums, that ROMPatcher, etc, drain battery so that it is not really requires, if we need a longer battery life.
    8. CPU and RAM settings should be adjusted to get best performance while, at the same time, not compromising too much on the battery life.
    9. I would suggest removing all except 2 themes and to keep them as light as possible (I have serious issues about the Nokia Soundwaves ) - rather to use the lightest themes available - black or dark maroon or something.
    10. Gallery mod so that Gallery shows only pictures would be better.
    11. The latest versions of Ovi Maps are better used otherwise as soon as we start using, we need to update it.
    12. C6-01 had Google Maps - am using it for the first time on 5800 and I liked it. Can we consider that also can be added.
    13. Also C6-01 had GPS optimised for faster docking - what exactly was done? Can it be done in RC4 too?

Anymore I will add-on later. Basically, I think C6-01 was very good but I think RC3 was just a little bit faster. The present extra features of C6-01 gives it the edge. Nokia messaging and the Text Reader issues have been cleared. Many applications in the original PNHT release (Draw, Conversations) have been retained. I think if you try it out you will be able to come across few areas where you can improve and few areas where you are better already. I think if you can incorporate a few things more (based on consideration of what I have and others have suggested), your RC4 will be the very top.

These are few of my suggestions. based on what I am reading across the forums and what I am experiencing. If any of my suggestions seems to be foolish and impractical, please excuse my lack of technical knowledge in these matters

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mad_hat
    Sorry to hear about your phone, but that was bad of you...

On a serious note, was wondering where you were since no news of you. The messaging problem and the Message Reader were significant problems and need to be set right. I tried Upakuls C6-01 and while I feel both are almost equally good, in terms of performance, the extra somethings are aspects which could be looked into:

1. Auto-installer could be added
    2. KS could be adjusted so that it does not move past the end of the line and does not come on for short lists (I hope that makes sense)
    3. I think the default C6 light behavior would be better rather than modding them - we are using the C6 FW so we should expect the lights behavior to be different than the 5800XM and not consider that as a "bug"
    4. On start-up, need to make sure that no other applications start up as well and drain memory (Upakuls C6-01 has the Contacts running)
    5. Applications such as Contacts, Messaging, once exited should BE exited, rather than running in the background.
    6. UDA better to be left blank - apparently that is better (I don't know how is yours)
    7. I have read elsewhere in the forums, that ROMPatcher, etc, drain battery so that it is not really requires, if we need a longer battery life.
    8. CPU and RAM settings should be adjusted to get best performance while, at the same time, not compromising too much on the battery life.
    9. I would suggest removing all except 2 themes and to keep them as light as possible (I have serious issues about the Nokia Soundwaves ) - rather to use the lightest themes available - black or dark maroon or something.
    10. Gallery mod so that Gallery shows only pictures would be better.
    11. The latest versions of Ovi Maps are better used otherwise as soon as we start using, we need to update it.
    12. C6-01 had Google Maps - am using it for the first time on 5800 and I liked it. Can we consider that also can be added.
    13. Also C6-01 had GPS optimised for faster docking - what exactly was done? Can it be done in RC4 too?

Anymore I will add-on later. Basically, I think C6-01 was very good but I think RC3 was just a little bit faster. The present extra features of C6-01 gives it the edge. Nokia messaging and the Text Reader issues have been cleared. Many applications in the original PNHT release (Draw, Conversations) have been retained. I think if you try it out you will be able to come across few areas where you can improve and few areas where you are better already. I think if you can incorporate a few things more (based on consideration of what I have and others have suggested), your RC4 will be the very top.

These are few of my suggestions. based on what I am reading across the forums and what I am experiencing. If any of my suggestions seems to be foolish and impractical, please excuse my lack of technical knowledge in these matters
    +1 mate ....... things to look out for in RC 4 ... thnx mate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@appleorangefruit

Hello, I would suggest for rc4 also disable rotation in home screen and in dialer, it is rather unhandy. Thakns

Page 358 of 384 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368 ... LastLast