Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 355 of 384 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi bro i have not even started making... as am out of idea now, as almost all mods have been implemented in this... ya in my next rc4 all those email prob will be solved... and something new.. if u have any idea, do give...
    thanks
    My current wish list...

camera ram mod
    disable useless apps on startup
    completely remove Office and Adobe
    Gallery mod
    removable clock/profile widget
    have the clock (analogue/digital) change with the phone theme or chosen by the user from various styles (like SPB Shell .rle/.png)
    Flash HS Gadget (MOKIA) that can handle bigger .SWFs
    ...um...another screen for widgets... ....

But really, whatever you like.

And also, thank you very, very much for all that you do.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

yes bro... nice...
    oh so u r sucessfull with some languages and few more lang which u didnot add also is shown up in writing lang... hmmm..
    okei...
    now unpack the rofs2
    ->open resource folder
    ->open bootdata inside that folder
    -> inside u will get a text txt file, open it.
    there u will have numbers, those r language codes. what ever number is shown will be displayed in the settings.
    ->so romanian is 78 ; english is 01 ; french is 02 ; portuguese is 13 ; dutch is 18 ; italian is 05; spanish is 04.
    so if example english and french is working then keep only 01 and 02 and remove other numbers.
    so in phone language and writing language only english and french will be displayed.
    !!!
    so try it and let me know... coz then u can have a cfw with 2 fully working language thanks
    let me know...
    It is not the languages.txt file, because I edited that file already and only the languages i installed are listed in it, but thanks for the suggestion.

I know it has something to do with the *.spi (ecom) files in \private\10009d8f folder

because that is the location where i added files to eventually get the languages i installed to appear and to work correctly in writing prediction, the only thing is that i think one of the files there needs to be removed to remove the original languages that appeared in the list, but as for which one i have no idea.

Below is a list of all the files i have in that folder (\private\10009d8f)

ecom-0-0.spi
    ecom-0-1.s01
    ecom-0-1.spi
    ecom-0-2.spi
    ecom-2-0.spi
    ecom-3-0.spi
    ecom-4-0.spi
    ecom-5-0.spi

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Rohith, 2 issues need sorting are: 1. The email issue. and 2. Message Reader [Text to Speech]. Online sharing can be removed as Vox service is closing down. The latest Ovi MAps 3.04 can be added. Removal of some themes especially Sound Waves. If I want to delete some theme, where should I modify your CFW. Appreciate if you can point that out. Awaiting your CFW

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

mates... how to install adobe and fix martin (message reader).. im missing him.. so bad.. LOL

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi apple can u add video out feature for the c6 fw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Applications Removed: *****
    1.Quick Office
    -Adobe Reader,
    -Zip,
    -Chat
    -Drawing
    -Settings Wizard
    -My Nokia
    -About.
    may i know how did you remove them?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kosovar
    hi man i just installed the Nokia 5800 V50.0.101 Release Candidate 2.0 fw on my phone and i saw that there is no swedish language to chose, why does that come, and can you please uppload the firs colorfull leef wallpaper on sendspace or somewere else, i love it !
    Hi man! I'm also wondering if you could put swedish language in your cfw for me please. I have now c6 cfw on a 5800 RM-356 v51. But it's a battery drainer and it's not very fun or practical/functional. Thank you in advance. /s.izeman

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i got buit-in error trying to install quick office in your C6 V11... Sorry =(

Thankk anyway...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thx mate

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rmsepulcri
    i got buit-in error trying to install quick office in your C6 V11... Sorry =(

Thankk anyway...
    delete these three files from apple's C6 RC3 ROFS2

\sys\bin\AR_LServer.exe
    \sys\bin\ap_syb_xmlarchive.dll
    \resource\apps\s60_corecomponents.mbm

repack and flash... then u can install quickoffice and adobe reader withut any "component built in problem"

Page 355 of 384 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365 ... LastLast