Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 353 of 384 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi bro just copy the 3x4 menu files to resource folder in c and apply c2z patch... if u want ill upload the files tomorrow.. thanks
    will be appreciated rohit if you can plz upload it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Hey rohit.

Im not able to install mail for exchange for some unknown reason.
    also ovi sync is not working.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

anyone can help me? there are no video out features for this cfw? or mayb c6 phone doesnt have either so that when i plug my video cable.. there are no asking for a connection whether it is a video out or headset .. it automaticaly chooses headset.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I think when I'm flashing my 5800 I will (as usual) loose my Contacts, Messages etc.
    So is it possible to restore a Backup from a 5800 V50 to the C6 FW?
    Or will the PC-Suite complain about different FWs?

Or is there any other way without loosing Contacts, Setttings etc?

mfg Tomasch

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasch
    I think when I'm flashing my 5800 I will (as usual) loose my Contacts, Messages etc. So is it possible to restore a Backup from a 5800 V50 to the C6 FW? Or will the PC-Suite complain about different FWs? Or is there any other way without loosing Contacts, Setttings etc?
    Tomasch
    Please back up calendar, messages and notes [only these three] using Nokia PC Suite. In the mobile, select all contacts and in options - Copy as Business Card to the memory card. After you flash, restore from PC your messages and calendar and from your mobile copy business cards from memory card to mobile.
    These have been posted several times and in several forums. Do take a while to read up. You will get a lot of other useful tips doing so.
    As someone else nicely put it - lern2serch

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I find a bug but i dont know if its reported before. I am using Nokia Messaging for my e-mails, i have installed it but its uninstalled by itself after a while. I have installed it again but its gone again...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by prakashkaran
    hy appleorange

i like ur fw very much ...i ve tried all other c6 cfw ..so far urs rc3 is the best with good menu arrangement ..

but pls tell me hw to change bootimage tat is 3d earth image n also where should i put starup screen if i like to ...

pls tell me locations n files which i ve to edit ..pls ..
    hi thanks bro...
    -> ya first unpack my rofs2 and goto resource folder.
    -> inside u will have startup.mif and splashscreen.mbm file.
    -> so now open siscontents pc software.
    -> create new package, select 5th edition.
    -> goto contents tab.
    -> now open startup.mif (mine inside the resource folder)file. then double click the file. u will have 1 svg file inside.
    -> now minimise the software. open internet explorer or firefox
    -> and type "jpg to svg" in google and search.
    then open the first link and browse and select any image u want as u r new startup image.
    then it will be converted to svg then download it.
    -> now maximise the application siscontent and rightclick on that svg file inside and select replace, now browse for the new svg file u downloaded and choose it.
    -> now press ok
    -> now right click on startup.mif inside that siscontent and select extract and save it to desktop.
    -> now u have startup.mif file with u r image.
    -> now do the same for splashscreen.mbm same procedure.
    -> then replace it in the resource folder in rofs2
    flash it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by freaxs_r_us
    Ok, check this out,

I had the bug of having no qwerty keyboard after installing XpressTech C6 V11............

i've been looking for a programm, that i can write messages by swiping over the Qwerty Keyboard. I know there are 2 or 3 around, so I looked this afternoon.

And I found this on Nokia Beta Labs: Swype for Symbian

So I installed it to my 5800 XpressTechC6 RC3 and VOILA.....I have a full qwerty keyboard

The "Swype" App is awesome, but momentarily only beta version, and only english, spanish, canadian french and brazilian portuguese, so everybody else...sorry. (I am happy my wife speaks english, so I can write her)

I haven't tested it long enough to say that the installation hasn't caused any bugs. But after a 1/2 hour that i "swyped" my first sms, the HS was frozen and I had to take out the battery. but I'm not sure, if that was caused by something else, like my 16Gb MicroSD is full to the limit.

well after I did a soft reset, everything was fine, and I still had the qwerty keyboard, and after the second sms, no freezing of the phone, no problems...

make sure to reboot the phone after installing. Installation over root of phone or root of sd card

have fun
    ohh !! great... nice idea...
    but bro u can have qwerty keyboard by default in messaging.
    u just open messaging-new message- there just press the key next to left indicator, and select qwerty keyboard... and ya now u can type ...
    let me know...
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi thanks bro...
    -> ya first unpack my rofs2 and goto resource folder.
    -> inside u will have startup.mif and splashscreen.mbm file.
    -> so now open siscontents pc software.
    -> create new package, select 5th edition.
    -> goto contents tab.
    -> now open startup.mif (mine inside the resource folder)file. then double click the file. u will have 1 svg file inside.
    -> now minimise the software. open internet explorer or firefox
    -> and type "jpg to svg" in google and search.
    then open the first link and browse and select any image u want as u r new startup image.
    then it will be converted to svg then download it.
    -> now maximise the application siscontent and rightclick on that svg file inside and select replace, now browse for the new svg file u downloaded and choose it.
    -> now press ok
    -> now right click on startup.mif inside that siscontent and select extract and save it to desktop.
    -> now u have startup.mif file with u r image.
    -> now do the same for splashscreen.mbm same procedure.
    -> then replace it in the resource folder in rofs2
    flash it
    thanks alot mate ... waiting for next version ...+1 for ur wrk mate
    n +1 for ur reply ....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

appleorangefruit.. thanks for your fantastic cfw.. just need to fix a few problem... hehehe.. how about your rc4? when you want to release it?

Page 353 of 384 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363 ... LastLast