Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 352 of 384 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by jok3r4u
    you shood release multiple language variants of your cfw like euro 1 euro 2 herebrew, etc. like upakul
    yes yes bro i want 2 release but prob is time... i get 35 minutes a day 2 rply to comments, social networking, play games etc as am doin post graduation ... ya ill do it any how.... thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by oifbert
    How can I change to 3x4 menu style in RC 3?
    hi bro just copy the 3x4 menu files to resource folder in c and apply c2z patch... if u want ill upload the files tomorrow.. thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by freaxs_r_us
    Hi Rohith,

1st of all, I must say that since I found this site, I've had all your CFW's and they were all gr8!!!

I missed your C6 RC1 and C6 RC2, so I was lucky and installed the (almost) bugfree RC3 right away.

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT!

but... I wouldn't be the first to say it's gr8 without having a problem...sorry

1. No predictive text
    2. no qwerty pad

one or the other wouldn't mind me if it was missing, but at the moment when I text a message, it feels like 1995...

I think the whole CFW is overloaded with useless programms, that I don't need, but I don't mind them at all, maybe I'll find out the use for them someday

3. the battery is a little weak, but no wonder, since the Cpu is overclocked,...you can't have speed and endless battery at the same time,
    oh thanks a lot bro for u r feedback... it will help me in creating rc4 ... thanks ya actually even originl c6 cfw by pnht's battery is also weak bcoz of the widgetised hs etc... ya ill put in my full best and optimise it in my rc4 thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hy appleorange

i like ur fw very much ...i ve tried all other c6 cfw ..so far urs rc3 is the best with good menu arrangement ..

but pls tell me hw to change bootimage tat is 3d earth image n also where should i put starup screen if i like to ...

pls tell me locations n files which i ve to edit ..pls ..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Ok, check this out,

I had the bug of having no qwerty keyboard after installing XpressTech C6 V11............

i've been looking for a programm, that i can write messages by swiping over the Qwerty Keyboard. I know there are 2 or 3 around, so I looked this afternoon.

And I found this on Nokia Beta Labs: Swype for Symbian

So I installed it to my 5800 XpressTechC6 RC3 and VOILA.....I have a full qwerty keyboard

The "Swype" App is awesome, but momentarily only beta version, and only english, spanish, canadian french and brazilian portuguese, so everybody else...sorry. (I am happy my wife speaks english, so I can write her)

I haven't tested it long enough to say that the installation hasn't caused any bugs. But after a 1/2 hour that i "swyped" my first sms, the HS was frozen and I had to take out the battery. but I'm not sure, if that was caused by something else, like my 16Gb MicroSD is full to the limit.

well after I did a soft reset, everything was fine, and I still had the qwerty keyboard, and after the second sms, no freezing of the phone, no problems...

make sure to reboot the phone after installing. Installation over root of phone or root of sd card

have fun
    1. Google helps, use it - 2. People who ccan read have an obsolete advantage - 3. If that doesn't help, then feel free to ask for help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hey Apple,

maybe you can insert other languages either into the phone (predictive text german) or into "Swype", either way should work fine

or am I wrong?

talk to ya soon

p.s. I really need german predictive speaking, german phone language isn't that important
    1. Google helps, use it - 2. People who ccan read have an obsolete advantage - 3. If that doesn't help, then feel free to ask for help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I love this firmware, I was only dissapointed by the fact that there was only english predictive text language available in it.

So after countless hours of searching and reading I managed to add some languages to your custom firmware without removing anything else from the rom, yes i added 3 languages to the rom, but unfortunately I have hit a brick wall, as I am unable to find a way to add them so that they appear in the predictive text options also.

Please see the attached thumbnails for what i am talking about :

Notice the phone language options are correct as i want them with English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
    But why are the options not the same in the writing language settings ??

P.S. If someone knows how to make the thumbnails appear here instead of fullsize images which are taking up all of your screen, let me know thank you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

try and see, if the language that is shown on the screen is actually the language you can choose...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by freaxs_r_us
    try and see, if the language that is shown on the screen is actually the language you can choose...
    When I change a language in phone language options, the phone reboots and the language is correct as chosen.

When i choose a language in the writing language options i can choose english and french without any issues, if i choose any of the other languages listed it says predictive text unavailable.

Now of course not only do i want the predictive text to work for all the languages i added, but of course the correct list of languages available in the predictive text options would also be good.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I managed to get the predictive text working for the languages i added.

I now only have a small bug, the list of languages that appear in the writing language options have more languages than i installed, but at least when i select the language it works, of course excepting the languages i did not install.

If anybody knows which file i need to delete in \private\10009d8f\ in order to only have the languages i installed appear in the list, please let me know, thank you.

Page 352 of 384 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362 ... LastLast