Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 351 of 384 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

How does the power button restart mod work? My phone doesnt reboot with it activated. Just shuts down. Also the one mod named "hiden options" has the same description as the power button reboot under mod info, what does this mod do?

There is also more than one mod to make the system folders visible to file explorers. What is the difference between them?

Your firmware is awesome btw!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Hey appleorangefruit, i just tested your RC3 and it's good, really good,
    it's fast enough for me but it is a little battery consuming, so i think the 2 variants ideea one of them beeing a lite, less consuming version is great for your RC4.
    So the only thing that is a little annoying is the keyboard that doesn't change automatically while flipping the phone.
    I'll get back if I find something that is worth telling just to help you make the next release even better.
    Thanks for your work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

you shood release multiple language variants of your cfw like euro 1 euro 2 herebrew, etc. like upakul

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

How can I change to 3x4 menu style in RC 3?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

rohit i m waiting fo RC4 with no bugs,less battry drain and exciting feature and innovations...when r u going 2 release..RC4
    ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi Rohith,

1st of all, I must say that since I found this site, I've had all your CFW's and they were all gr8!!!

I missed your C6 RC1 and C6 RC2, so I was lucky and installed the (almost) bugfree RC3 right away.

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL YOUR EFFORT!

but... I wouldn't be the first to say it's gr8 without having a problem...sorry

1. No predictive text
    2. no qwerty pad

one or the other wouldn't mind me if it was missing, but at the moment when I text a message, it feels like 1995...

I think the whole CFW is overloaded with useless programms, that I don't need, but I don't mind them at all, maybe I'll find out the use for them someday

3. the battery is a little weak, but no wonder, since the Cpu is overclocked,...you can't have speed and endless battery at the same time,
    1. Google helps, use it - 2. People who ccan read have an obsolete advantage - 3. If that doesn't help, then feel free to ask for help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by masonred
    Until this time. Your RC3 working with great.. I hope next RC can be fastest again and *.avi or other codec video can be play. Hehe.. Thanks Rohit, good job man..
    oh ya sure

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by eternal
    All of the widgets that I installed are able to be shown on the HS, (i got them from Swordlink's "ALL HS-Widgets for 5800 (C6 FW)" thread)it's just that they aren't showing up in the "add content" list.
    I don't know what's up with it.
    It's unlikely, but maybe there are only a certain number of slots/spaces available for widgets on the list.
    I'm at a loss...
    yes bro u can have only 6 widgets in homescreen, if u want to add some other widget then remove unused widget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mad_hat
    Rohith - neither is working. I tried the Software Updater - no Nokia Messaging to be updated.
    Tried flashing - NO change.

Please advice.
    oh !!! hmmm 1 f my frnd got it workin, by this method... okeii ill ask him in detail... n let u know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by zizu982007
    Hey appleorangefruit, i just tested your RC3 and it's good, really good,
    it's fast enough for me but it is a little battery consuming, so i think the 2 variants ideea one of them beeing a lite, less consuming version is great for your RC4.
    So the only thing that is a little annoying is the keyboard that doesn't change automatically while flipping the phone.
    I'll get back if I find something that is worth telling just to help you make the next release even better.
    Thanks for your work.
    oh thanks a lot bro for u r feedback... ya ill implement it sure

Page 351 of 384 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361 ... LastLast