Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 350 of 384 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    yes bro open my rofs2 and just copy these files
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2k2h4r68r3zr36h
    as it is and repack flash... u will have settingswizard and email messaging will work... !!!

OR

just open software updater application in u r phone and refresh, it will show u to install mail for echange, install it and restart phone, then email will work (this method is better than flashing)

and ya for message reader it is a bug with v11 i think... ya
    download this http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...0;attach=76677
    and paste it in rofs and flash
    Rohith - neither is working. I tried the Software Updater - no Nokia Messaging to be updated.
    Tried flashing - NO change.

Please advice.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Got a question, please help me again, if someone can...

I tried to flash ``Nokia 5800 XpressLite v 70.0.005`` but I think I have a problem when flashing the rofs3.fpsx. This file it`s flashed at CNT in jaf but when I finish the flashing the phone doesn`t want to start. I tried to hard reset it but still no success. When I have to flash only *.Vxx (for example the RC3), there`s no problem but I keep getting errors with these rofs3 files. (I tried out others cfw but if they have this rofs3 it doesn't work).
    Thank you for your time.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I have flashed this CFW and it is amazing, I am only dissapointed with the fact that it has only one included language in it, namely english.

Unless i am missing something, because I have been searching for hours on how to add languages.

I would be looking to have the following languages : English, Spanish, Portuguese, German and French/Italian

I found language packs and tried to add them, only to flash the recooked CFW and have my phone not boot at all, so reverted back to the original.

If anybody could help me with the problem i am facing, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Regards

BioVolt

shadowninty

Quote Originally Posted by Bio_Volt
    I have flashed this CFW and it is amazing, I am only dissapointed with the fact that it has only one included language in it, namely english.

Unless i am missing something, because I have been searching for hours on how to add languages.

I would be looking to have the following languages : English, Spanish, Portuguese, German and French/Italian

I found language packs and tried to add them, only to flash the recooked CFW and have my phone not boot at all, so reverted back to the original.

If anybody could help me with the problem i am facing, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Regards

BioVolt
    ROFS2 is too big

For C6 FW go to modding section in PNHT forum and remove apps from rofs2

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

when i flash this xpresstech RC 3, do i just download and flash it directly or is there a step i should...what i mean is, right now i am still using the v50 CFW from appleorangefruit...and i haven't got the time to flash the v51 but when i now have the time...what is now infront of me is the ported C6 CFW...so, i would like to try it but, is this still same steps, because i would like to know if i need to flash first maybe to v51 then this one...can someone help me...

because i was hoping to just download this one and flash it directly

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    ROFS2 is too big

For C6 FW go to modding section in PNHT forum and remove apps from rofs2
    Do you know what is the maximum size for the rofs2 or how will i know when its too big?

Thanks for the reply btw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bio_Volt
    Do you know what is the maximum size for the rofs2 or how will i know when its too big?

Thanks for the reply btw
    112 MB

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can anybody help me...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ripyall
    when i flash this xpresstech RC 3, do i just download and flash it directly or is there a step i should...what i mean is, right now i am still using the v50 CFW from appleorangefruit...and i haven't got the time to flash the v51 but when i now have the time...what is now infront of me is the ported C6 CFW...so, i would like to try it but, is this still same steps, because i would like to know if i need to flash first maybe to v51 then this one...can someone help me...

because i was hoping to just download this one and flash it directly
    1. Download PNHT C6-5800 files here
    2. Download your desire CFW rofs2 or build yourself one
    3. flash with JAF.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ah, thank you... i would try it immediately...

Page 350 of 384 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast