Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 343 of 384 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Nice to have you back for some answwers. I was wondering if you could post those Setting wizzard .sis to have email widget enabled and Quick Office and Adobe reader installations corrected? impossible to install with all knowkn ways.

Thanks (maybe in rc4 disable home screen rotation and in call screen rotation?)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by Jounin

i found a way that is faster but u dont get the full effects... when entering settings, file manager, music and other apps its just like the effects are off, but for everything else like messages, contacts and dailer the effects are there... i did this because when effects r on they file manager, settings, music and apps take longer to open... but if u remove appstart_default.kml and appstarrect_default.kml from the effects folder in the rofs it will not slow them down. u just dont get the effects for those but u still see effects when u close everything including file manage, settings and other apps.
    wow nice nice... gud idea bro... !!! i thinkthis also will do ... copy effects folder from z to phone memory in phone itself using xplorer and then delete them and apply c2z patch...
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi ya sure...
    take this file -> 101F8783.txt from 10202be9
    goto this line- > 0x2 string "10008D39"
    and change to 0x2 string "e48a4509"

then this line 0x3 string "268471609"
    and change to 0x3 string "3834266889"

then this line 0x4 string "http://nokia.mobi/entry/van/main/5800d-1"
    change to 0x4 string ""

save , repack , flash !!!
    now on pressing 0 u will have btswitch activated
    hi apple, i cant find 101f8783 in z

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hmm.. yes bro...am on a free webhost for my website.... i get 550 gb monthly bandwidth ... i just reached around 330 gb this month... but i got a error that my website has been suspended... when i contacted them, they said my particular website eats lot of cpu resource and bandwidth when compared to other free webhost users of theirs..... so they cant afford to continue providing my service for free... they told me to upgrade to premium or shift... and they gave me complete backup of my website... now searching for other free webhost and ill restore soon...
    thanks ...
    Hej AppleOrangeFruit, you need a donate button!

Won't it be able to put some advertisement in your site, so it would be able to pay the hosting costs out of that?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hmmm ya sure a lite version
    thanks thanks will be waiting

i cant install quick office. packed 2-3 versions of QO with rofs2, works bt license prob evrytime. then tried fresh install but always 'component built in' problem. all those versions worked previously.

pls keep the email setup wizard in ur next releases. cant define mailbox

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by timo002
    Hej AppleOrangeFruit, you need a donate button!

Won't it be able to put some advertisement in your site, so it would be able to pay the hosting costs out of that?
    oh thanks for the suggestion bro .. but what i feel is we should not take money from any one for sharing knowledge... if i take money through donation, then it becomes as if i am selling my knowledge as a product , which i dont want, my aim is to share it to every one for free and without any ads in site, clean
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dip82

i cant install quick office. packed 2-3 versions of QO with rofs2, works bt license prob evrytime. then tried fresh install but always 'component built in' problem. all those versions worked previously.

hi ya ... i modified it, and i will upload the sis file now, i tested it now, it can be installed even on memory card with out any problem...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

oh thanks for the suggestion bro .. but what i feel is we should not take money from any one for sharing knowledge... if i take money through donation, then it becomes as if i am selling my knowledge as a product , which i dont want, my aim is to share it to every one for free and without any ads in site, clean
    thanks
    I understand your point, but you need to eat to! And a donation is free, nobody forces anyone to pay you. A ads free site is offcourse great, ads are ofter very anoying. But if it helps you paying your hostings costs... I also need to pay for my bread!

It's up to you! But let I make one thing clear, I like your point of view!!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by timo002
    I understand your point, but you need to eat to! And a donation is free, nobody forces anyone to pay you. A ads free site is offcourse great, ads are ofter very anoying. But if it helps you paying your hostings costs... I also need to pay for my bread!

It's up to you! But let I make one thing clear, I like your point of view!!! Keep up the good work!
    thanks bro, yes u r rite
    and one thing is am below 18 and cant have paypal account etc so impossible to receive money too... and ya i found out one more free webhost, ill try to restore my website with same domain name there... and continue...
    thanks for the idea

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dip82

yes bro i modified it here take this and install in memory card
    http://www.mediafire.com/?i931c5vdue27jvn
    it will install without any problem
    let me know

Page 343 of 384 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353 ... LastLast