Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 342 of 384 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    Be careful because the first release of v11 has language bug.
    There's an updated v11 out on their forum!
    hi ya for only enlgish user no problem.. but when they want to add more lang then along with that they need to copy ecom file to
    see when they add a language, as it is they will unpack and repack so that time hey add that small e com file so no lang prob
    and ya thanks for informing it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by anlimdy22
    Hi apple, may i know why can't view your site? It always show error pls help me! Do i need to install any software to view your website? Secondly, the mediafire link were not working. Anybody upload anoother link to me? Thank in advance.
    hmm.. yes bro...am on a free webhost for my website.... i get 550 gb monthly bandwidth ... i just reached around 330 gb this month... but i got a error that my website has been suspended... when i contacted them, they said my particular website eats lot of cpu resource and bandwidth when compared to other free webhost users of theirs..... so they cant afford to continue providing my service for free... they told me to upgrade to premium or shift... and they gave me complete backup of my website... now searching for other free webhost and ill restore soon...
    thanks ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bakerrev
    Same problem for me - nothing happens. Anyone else?
    hi bro goto software updater in phone and refresh u will have mail for exchange update it and restart phone, it will work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by im2010
    hey i flashed with ur Cfw RC3 its awesome one more thing i aplied the S60 hero theme now can i change it ??
    or do i have to restart and change it ??
    yes bro u can just change it to any theme, no need to restart

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cnone
    Thank you apple. I love your firmwares.

P.S: You might want to add the multilanguage fix file for your next release.
    yes rc 4

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pravk03
    can somebody please tell me how to get back 4*3 menu....
    thanks
    yes bro just flash with my rc 3

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paul013
    Rohith, your RC3 is too close to perfection!!!! +1
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by adit
    good job man...!!
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by chintancm
    @ AppleOrangeFruit...

I can only say...This CFW is Superb!!!...I've been using it since last 24 hrs...so, far nice experience overall...

I've noticed following things...

It's really fast when you use it without theme/rotation effects....but with effects it becomes slow...I think there is a room for improvement with the faster effects....its impractical to use the phone while keeping the effects on always..
    is there any way to improve the effects without re-flashing the phone??

yes bro without theme effect this cfw is very fast... !!! but on enabling theme effect it bcomes little slow... ya u can just take any theme effect and paste it in phone memory resource folder .... then u can have any theme effect...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by IMRANS
    I think u must add these apps in ur cfw- killme letest, hanyzip letest, winrar, these are important apps
    hi bro ... they r present in my rc 3

Page 342 of 384 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352 ... LastLast