Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 34 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

when i turn it it does not shows up and when i click new message the screen shows like for 2 seconds and then goes back to message menu what is it.. also my product code has two entries in navifirm could this be the problem?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

what is the font use on this cfw? probably the font is too big for the key pad that is why some of the button are blank.

when can you apply the 4x5 menu icon?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

help me please i really like the superb speed and effects in ur cfw but i do need to send sms and call wich also dont let me do when i click the numpad it restarts the cellphone..

also it doesnt let me use the contacts bar

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Good to hear you're making Chinese/English/Malay.. thats everything i need... please put back the dictionary and remove bounce/rt gr icon.. and also, a link to download JAF , since Box says that you are out of bandwidth...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by darkmanu
    help me please i really like the superb speed and effects in ur cfw but i do need to send sms and call wich also dont let me do when i click the numpad it restarts the cellphone..

check the language in settings->Phone->language is set to english and writing language is set to english as the cfw has only english
    but looking forward for other language like arabic to be added

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

check the language in settings->Phone->language is set to english and writing language is set to english as the cfw has only english
    but looking forward for other language like arabic to be added
    SO much tanks i dont know how i didint realized this.. and appleorangefruit this cfw is f************* awesomeeeeeeee in every way of course minor bugs.. but u rock thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

what happen when you try to make calls or send sms?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Wer can i download 6th?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

when i turn it it does not shows up and when i click new message the screen shows like for 2 seconds and then goes back to message menu what is it.. also my product code has two entries in navifirm could this be the problem?
    did u format ur phone memory and mc b4 flashing if not try it now and let me know after flashing....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i just resolved everything with the language set to english.. it as all that big problem cuz of that

Page 34 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast