Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 336 of 384 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by lalmulla2010
    hi.rohit i respect ur extraordinory work...i m always used ur cfw but now plz add URDU language in ur c6 rc3 for nokia rm-356 ;plz do it fast i m still waiting..
    hats off u and ur work
    yes bro sure, very soon...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 01/9] XpressTech RC 3||C6 V11||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by ruh01
    just fabulous by description...I'll flash and go to work...I'll come back with impressions later. Thank alot master
    oh !!! thanks a lot.... ya ya please do tell me if u liked it...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by eternal
    @ AppleOrangeFruit

Really like your work! ExpressTech keeps getting better and better.
    I'm just having one problem, I want to install Quickoffice but I keep getting the "Unable to install. Component is built in." message.
    Any ideas?
    oh thanks... ya for quick office, ill give u the setup files... wait..
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Could you please post Settings Wizard sis file, because setting email widget doesn't work without it... thanks
    yes yes .. ill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

After testing for about 1 hour I think this has a very good base and potential but still needs polishing. The first bugs I came across are the lack of Setting wizard - that makes impossible the defining of email widget - the impossibility to install Adobe reader and Open office even if I removed these packages from cfw with NFEstd before flashing and the low amount of ram even after restart, around 35mb free.

After setting manually email account and restarting, email application cannot connect to gmail, it starts connecting and stops immediately. Internet connection works because I can surf internet.

Also I think that you could use nokia maps 3.04 in z, which is now free and thus not warez, I think...hopefully

But I strongly believe that this cfw has a lot of potential and only some minor adjustments will make it brilliant. The speed is very good, also the stability and responsiveness and I like a lot the 4x5 menu!

Thanks a lot and good work. greetings
    thanks a lot !!!! u r feedback will really help me in creating rc 4 ... thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by da.devil
    HAY gr8 CFW bro
    BTW...can i copy and paste PNHT original 3x4 grid to get the original menu ??
    yes bro... just copy the grid folder in resource of original rofs2 to my rofs2 and replace it... repack... thats it !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nicks
    it seems something wrong with sensor settings on RC3. it cant turning to landscape anymore. any suggestion?
    oh... i got it... bro as i wrote in tips: section in my first page...
    just open settings-phone-sensorsettings-and turn on auto rotate display... !!!
    now it will go landscape too

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by nicks
    how to activate slide unlock feature? move popupclock to protected category, then? how to c it?
    yes bro lock u r phone by sliding the harware button on side.. then press the menu button, now u can c the slide unlock !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SupraT

Man I love you like a brother really (or more if you want hehe)
    It worked like a charm, I only have seen the boot screen which I adore and I know it's gonna be awesome because I know your works thanks <3
    oh !!! me too SupraT !!! oh thanks bro.... let me know if liked and want any changes or stuffs fixed in my new rc 4
    thanks a lot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by himura05
    your cfw is awesome dude, but how can i get back the quick office?
    oh ill give the setup file..

Page 336 of 384 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346 ... LastLast