Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 326 of 384 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 29/8] XpressTech RC 2||Based On C6||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

is the RC2 based on the latest V11 firmware of c6 ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 29/8] XpressTech RC 2||Based On C6||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by WachW
    When your flashing with c6 make sure you delete all the v51 fw files including rofs3 and only use the c6 files. Try that n see if it works.
    thanks it worked was using a dickie file somewhere

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

These is the best CFW out there but there is one little problem
    It doesn have fullscreen qwerty keyboard...
    THis is quite an isue and it can be imported because this FW has it http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=28505.45
    Ty in advance

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Everything ok now apart from i cant add email . when i click tab nothing happens .it asks me to define mail box i click yes and nothing happens. if i add ovi email via ovi store it installs ok but then sticks on preparing for setup.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

awsom man.. now make a fw compatible with c6 v11 fw.. and add conversation. and cant v add widgets on the second wiping page?
    coz widgets are many but space is less.
    so can u do anything for that??
    +1000 for ur efforts..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi appleorangefruit. is light behaviour fix with this one? does the green red mediakey light turning off when not manually lock? thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi again, I also have a problem with email, nothing happens when I want to define a mail account, a problem that I see some other people confronted earlier. Thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

how to disable log, contact in this UPDATED 29/8] XpressTech RC 2 cfw from appear every time on my phone? just now i move it into removable section in kill me... after restart the phone, still appear....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shemishtamesh
    hey appleorangefruit,
    thanks for this great firmware! it is really good, probably the best one out there so far...
    (nokia should really pay you for reviving their old crappy devices)

there are a few talented developers like you out there working on cfw, the best ones are:
    upkual , and pirated.
    i believe that working together with them will only ease the process, and would be
    much more productive and swift (share ideas and mods, solve problem, and special tweaks...)
    so what do you say about some cooperation with them ?

pirated : http://pirateskillersite.blogspot.com/
    upkual : http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=22786.0
    yes yes co-operation is the key to success... yes ill am free 2 share anything ...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by marvinloess
    hi appleorangefruit.. congrrats for ur new cfw
    thanks bro...

Page 326 of 384 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376 ... LastLast