Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 325 of 384 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 29/8] XpressTech RC 2||Based On C6||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

hi appleorangefruit.. congrrats for ur new cfw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 29/8] XpressTech RC 2||Based On C6||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi bro removed them in my rc 2 !!! and even much more useless stuff has been removed !!!
    and the lock thing is there even in the ori ported c6 of pnht... ya ill c if i can solve...
    and ya u mean after swiping th ehomescreen ? if yes, bro it is not a new page, but the widgets are hidden and displayed on swipe
    and ya thanks a lot for u r feedback!!! illt ry my best to solve all

Thanks for removing them and looking forward to the solution for autolock device problem.
    About widgets, what I mean is: on home screen I can have obly two rows of applications, 2 rows of contacts etc...Can I have three or four rows of application and no contact row?
    Also, is it possible to disable screen rotation on homescreen?

Thanks a lot and good luck with your wonderful work.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

PNHT released The first ported C6 v10.0.024 to 5800, on their forum. Now really wait impatiently...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi, appleorrangefruit, i have downloaded ur CFW and it looks cool!!!
    But i am headache in 1 problem, that is when i try to put chinese language to your CFW by following the tutorial in pnht website, it shows that the generated partition size is too large, don't flash it to your phone.
    Can you please teach me the way to solve this or can you help me to put in chinese language as well?

Thank you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yeah please but chinese traditional in please. There's been so many problems with putting the language and the fonts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonyip33
    Yeah please but chinese traditional in please. There's been so many problems with putting the language and the fonts.
    Hey Jason take a look at my thread, half of the first page there's a sort of how to to put chinese and other languages too.
    It's very easy!

http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=28909.0

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i have problem . i flashed with your fw and everything seems to go well but phone will not boot afterwards . I reset with default nokia fw v 51.0.006 and everything ok . I then tried yours again and phnt c6 for 5800 but i get same result . I use jaf with correct files but something aint right i think my end . any ideas guys

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi check if open4all pactch is enable... and ya i have released my new rc 2 ... it has 4x5 default menu, so u can directly flash and enjoy...
    Thanks apple. open4all patch wasnt there in the patch folder, thats why totally overlooked. now working great. thanks for great FW..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by coopigeon
    i have problem . i flashed with your fw and everything seems to go well but phone will not boot afterwards . I reset with default nokia fw v 51.0.006 and everything ok . I then tried yours again and phnt c6 for 5800 but i get same result . I use jaf with correct files but something aint right i think my end . any ideas guys
    i had the same problem
    you must not select "use ini" but manually select files for flashing
    it worked for me

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by coopigeon
    When your flashing with c6 make sure you delete all the v51 fw files including rofs3 and only use the c6 files. Try that n see if it works.

Page 325 of 384 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375 ... LastLast