Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 323 of 384 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 29/8] XpressTech RC 2||Based On C6||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Swipe unlock is there.
    Simply restart your phone after first run of the cfw.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: [UPDATED 29/8] XpressTech RC 2||Based On C6||AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by get66
    hi! if i want to add another language file to your cfw i got following error with Nokia Firmware Editor c0.2

"Generated image Size is greater than partition size. Don't flash it to phone!"

What excatly means i cant add languages and flash it?

edit:

i searchd a lot for removing adobe reader and quickoffice.. i think i have to delete them in UDA.. but nokia firmware editor says i cant edit because its not supported. is there another way to delete them and make space for my language file^^?

and i have a further question.. is it right that your cpu is increased to 533mhz?

oh and btw .. on z drive there is no GRID and no 3x4 folder!
    hi bro those appz and much more are removed in the rc 2 which i released yesterday
    ya cpu has been optimised...
    and in this new version those 3x4 files are there...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by shemishtamesh
    a problem i am facing in C6 is the in the ovi store app, and in the browser. they both send recognition as C6/ the problem is that there arent anu good apps available for C6 (like facebook)/ can i set the browser and the ovi store app to recognize as N97 for example?

second, when a specific theme is being set, the "Express music button" (the one in the up right corner of the phone) is not responding/ it only vibrates, but the little menu doesnt open.

is this problems have any solution or they have been fixed in this firmware?
    hi bro r u sure u r usin my cfw... coz in mine in both rc 1 and 2 it works well... restart n c

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko
    Hello,

I have been having a problem with the contacts widget.

It is related to the backed up contacts.

Flashed C6 CFW. No contacts, i add new ones manually. I add them onto the contacts widget bar and it works perfectly. I restored backed up contacts, all previously added contacts onto the widget disappear. "Favourites" contacts disappear from the contact list and the contacts widget becomes utterly useless.

Please help me in solving this problem. I think many other persons are having this too. I am deeply sorry if this issue has already been solved.

Thanks,
    Akihiko.
    yes bro as u restored , it has been over writeen... so solution...
    now
    -first format
    -restore he backup
    -then add the 1's manually which u want

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XpressTech || Based On C6 || AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by cheone19
    I have a problem, i cannot view my pictures on gallery how can i import?
    hi bro format memory card or delete private resource sys system folder then format phone memory ... gallery will definatley work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dip82
    cant paste anything into phone memory system folders..how can be possible!! it says "unable to execute file due to security reasons"!!!
    everythng else works great. wana try 4x5 menu, bt unable to paste!
    hi check if open4all pactch is enable... and ya i have released my new rc 2 ... it has 4x5 default menu, so u can directly flash and enjoy...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks appleorangefruit for great CFW!!love it <3

waiting for ur RC3.0 release

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

RC3 to use the new c6 firmware? Or are you going to redo a rc2 with the c6 firmware?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ruh01
    Hello and thanks for this beautiful customisation. I like very much the interface and the speed of the device. There are also some nice new features introduced like new email client.

Still I would like to draw your attention on some aspects that I would like to ask you to modify in next version, if possible.

1. please remove quick office and adobe reader, as they cannot be replaced
    2. please remove rotation screen in standby
    3. please take a look at Auto keyguard settings because the behavior is strange. If Auto keyguard lock is ON, it locks at the same interval as the light goes down. there is no timer separate for Auto keyguard lock, to be able to have display off in 10 seconds and Auto keyguard lock later, after 30 second let's say. So screen goes off now, device gets locked instantly and is hard to do things when you have to unlock every 10 or 15 seconds.\

If Auto keyguard lock is OFF, the screen goes off when it is set to but hardware buttons and multimedia button still have lights on for ever.

4. Could it be possible to have in Standby 3 or 4 widget pads with applications instead of only two? Maybe it would be useful to be able to chose between using Contacts widget or extra application widget.

Thanks alot again for this piece of work and hope that i haven't abused of your kindness and spare time.

Greetings
    hi bro removed them in my rc 2 !!! and even much more useless stuff has been removed !!!
    and the lock thing is there even in the ori ported c6 of pnht... ya ill c if i can solve...
    and ya u mean after swiping th ehomescreen ? if yes, bro it is not a new page, but the widgets are hidden and displayed on swipe
    and ya thanks a lot for u r feedback!!! illt ry my best to solve all

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vinay vaid
    Hey rohith..
    I tried your rc 2.0..
    its extremely smooth..and fast too..!
    but i wanted the default menu look ie 3x4
    so pls provide the link to the file as i cant find it in my z drive
    and pls give proper instructions ..how to place the 3x4 int the c drive and without enabling the c2z patch( or tell me how to replace the original 3x4 files in your cfw so i can modify your xpress tech 2.0 cfw with the default 3x4 menu and reflash again)
    Pls..!
    oh thanks bro and ya u can get the 3x4 menu files in z drive data folder.. use xplorer and copy it to memory card then to pc...
    open my rofs2 in NFE and just copy the "grid" folder and paste it in resource folder and repack flash u will then have 3x4 !!! ya if u need i can make this version with x4 too thanks for u r feedback

Page 323 of 384 FirstFirst ... 223273313321322323324325333373 ... LastLast