Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 321 of 384 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XpressTech || Based On C6 || AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

yeah try it by urself.. its very simple! i searchd a lot so i'm rdy to help

here are the languages you need:

http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...g-on-5530-5800

and here are the tutorial how to add language in few steps:

http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...-using-NFE-0.2

there are also few mods you can add.. new effects, delete apps.. i added by myself

added my native language, GLIDE EFFECT, REMOVED APPS like ovi sync, ovistore, adobe reader, quickoffice, mynokia..., added STARTUP MOD, CONVERSATION, ADDSPACE,ON GOING DL

here is a list of mods you can add:

http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...CFW-2-new-mods

and here are how to remove unwanted apps from your or alrdy cooked firmware:

http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php?95-Post-Your-Created-NFE-.app-Files-Here-So-Its-Easier-For-Others-To-Remove-Apps!&highlight=quick+office

here are some effects you can add. i am using the Glide effect because its very smooth and nice looking. you have to search, i dont know if you find it at this following link:

http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php?174-)-All-Theme-Effects-for-C6-)-UPDATE

all that you can do easi liewith Nokia Firmware Editor by PNHT

http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...irmware+editor

hf

ps: sry for posting all that pnht links.. i simply didnt found it here :x

all i couldnt find is the cpu mod which increases the cpu speed to 533mhz like it AppleOrangeFruit did ! GREAT WORK and hero theme was a good choice :P if you could tell me how to do that, that would be very nice!

btw you could add vivaz conversations.. i have added it by myself but i have no icon^^' just that puzzle piece

edit:
    ehm vivaz conversations seem not to be working. i dont know why. i used this one and added it http://forum.pnht.org/showthread.php...ull=1#post1249

@shadowninty: might you could help me out :x? it seems to be a region code error. might this app must be modded for every language first?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

What are the number of homescreens in this cfw?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

a problem i am facing in C6 is the in the ovi store app, and in the browser. they both send recognition as C6/ the problem is that there arent anu good apps available for C6 (like facebook)/ can i set the browser and the ovi store app to recognize as N97 for example?

second, when a specific theme is being set, the "Express music button" (the one in the up right corner of the phone) is not responding/ it only vibrates, but the little menu doesnt open.

is this problems have any solution or they have been fixed in this firmware?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by hackvieweromg
    What are the number of homescreens in this cfw?
    1^^ the c6 homescreen shown on screenshot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I have a problem, i cannot view my pictures on gallery how can i import?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

cant paste anything into phone memory system folders..how can be possible!! it says "unable to execute file due to security reasons"!!!
    everythng else works great. wana try 4x5 menu, bt unable to paste!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yeah it also apply when setting wallpapers thats the same error im encountering, currently cant view picture thru gallery

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@ Appleoranglefruit and everybody else to whom it may concern. Can anybody give me the s60 hero theme which is used in the c6 fw in the first post ?!

Thank you =D

P.S Please private message me and let me know if you have posted the theme i requested, im having alot of internet problems so it is difficult to keep in tact with this thread.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    wait for 2 days max... ill be making my rc 2.0 which will have 4x5 menu default with default menu files provided inside rom too
    yes!!! thanks for the reply. im im gonna wait for that. +1 for you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hello and thanks for this beautiful customisation. I like very much the interface and the speed of the device. There are also some nice new features introduced like new email client.

Still I would like to draw your attention on some aspects that I would like to ask you to modify in next version, if possible.

1. please remove quick office and adobe reader, as they cannot be replaced
    2. please remove rotation screen in standby
    3. please take a look at Auto keyguard settings because the behavior is strange. If Auto keyguard lock is ON, it locks at the same interval as the light goes down. there is no timer separate for Auto keyguard lock, to be able to have display off in 10 seconds and Auto keyguard lock later, after 30 second let's say. So screen goes off now, device gets locked instantly and is hard to do things when you have to unlock every 10 or 15 seconds.\

If Auto keyguard lock is OFF, the screen goes off when it is set to but hardware buttons and multimedia button still have lights on for ever.

4. Could it be possible to have in Standby 3 or 4 widget pads with applications instead of only two? Maybe it would be useful to be able to chose between using Contacts widget or extra application widget.

Thanks alot again for this piece of work and hope that i haven't abused of your kindness and spare time.

Greetings

Page 321 of 384 FirstFirst ... 221271311319320321322323331371 ... LastLast