Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 319 of 384 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: XpressTech || Based On C6 || AppleOrangeFruit || Rohith Thatchan

Quote Originally Posted by ady7262
    man u have to use c6 cfw by pnht and his file u flash with wrong files thats why ur phone is dead
    for now my phone is bricked how to get it back....tanks for reply dude

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by csakthikumar
    for now my phone is bricked how to get it back....tanks for reply dude
    ur phone even can not be started? try to charge it and flash it with org fw 51 by nokia hope it work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ur phone even can not be started? try to charge it and flash it with org fw 51 by nokia hope it work
    its not workin dude....any other idea

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

4x5 is not working... do u have a solution for this?? ived just copied and paste it to c: but nothing still happens with the 4x5 menu. 4x5 menu is still not working, what next??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wak_ako
    4x5 is not working... do u have a solution for this??
    go to first page and read

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by csakthikumar
    its not workin dude....any other idea
    bro if ur phone is in warranty then go and claim it they will fix it if not then make a topic so experts will give u some ideas

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

when i try to add french language he tell me warning generated image size is greater than partition size .don't flash it to phone
    what i do now ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi bro here it is ->
    http://www.mediafire.com/?k3q5kb0uw0xq8nb
    download and paste it in c drive resource folder then open rom patcher then apply c2z patch and open menu and then disable c2z patch and enjoy !!!
    Like always everything is good I only got 2 complains xD None are you fault but i hope some1 knows a fix. 1st is the black screen whe sliding from the homescreen. But this is the effects bug it seems. And the 2nd is the 4x5 grid. I have downloaded the files needed. But the prob is that i need to have c2z patch applied to have the 4x5 menu working. Is there any way you can put the "grid" file only to be in /c not in /z so we can overwrite it easily when we wanna change. Cause this way if you disable c2z it will look for grid in /z again :S

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

is it cpu modded? and do not add 4x5 as default.. its buggy with big font and big menuicons. looks ugly. do anyone know where to get the default files for 4x3 grid menu for other cfw's?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

bro if ur phone is in warranty then go and claim it they will fix it if not then make a topic so experts will give u some ideas
    it worked bro +1 reps...

Page 319 of 384 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369 ... LastLast