Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 31 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gforcexx
    Eagerly awaiting v6 of your CFW. Please release it asap!
    ya sure... but 1 problem....
    few days back i had to format my pc... so took few files as backup...
    now i need rompatcher... since morning i downloaded 7 rompatchers from different link... but autopatch after reboot is not working... so if any one has working rompatcher (with autopatch) please provide me the link... ill integrate it... thanks a lot....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    ya sure... but 1 problem....
    few days back i had to format my pc... so took few files as backup...
    now i need rompatcher... since morning i downloaded 7 rompatchers from different link... but autopatch after reboot is not working... so if any one has working rompatcher (with autopatch) please provide me the link... ill integrate it... thanks a lot....
    here mate this is what i use

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

this man is simply gr8.... hats off to u... ifinally did it bro... thanx.... soooooooooooooooooo much...looking forward to ur 6th version...

u rule...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I had just flash my handphone and is working great so far, but i encounter a problem which is i cant install unsigned application and ROM patcher will auto close after it launch? Anyone have any idea of solving this thanks in advance!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the 6th version will have spanish language??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey man,
    you have to tell us when the 6'th edition will be released,

Suggestions for v6:
    Remove Azenis XM, its not even a nice theme !
    Remove applications like kill me, and youtube .. who wants it will get it from ovi ^^
    As someone else mentioned, change the boot up image to something more Nokia.
    + Arabic language please ^^
    this is a suggestions ^^", and thanks for your custom.

any news on a custom with widgets like n97

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by pisces1529
    I had just flash my handphone and is working great so far, but i encounter a problem which is i cant install unsigned application and ROM patcher will auto close after it launch? Anyone have any idea of solving this thanks in advance!
    you need to add patches in E/Patches (make a folder if aint their one). Extract the files from attached patches.zip to E:/ Patches. Then go to rompatcher apply both the patches.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Help pls. when im flashing the 5th cooked fw, my phone becomes dead but when i flash it back to the ofw, its ok. what is the problem when im flashing the cfw?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@ appleorangefuit

mate, is it possible to put a 4x5 menu on 5800 with your cfw? it going to nice if we can have that.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thegost4u
    Hey man,
    you have to tell us when the 6'th edition will be released,

Suggestions for v6:
    Remove Azenis XM, its not even a nice theme !
    Remove applications like kill me, and youtube .. who wants it will get it from ovi ^^
    As someone else mentioned, change the boot up image to something more Nokia.
    + Arabic language please ^^
    this is a suggestions ^^", and thanks for your custom.

any news on a custom with widgets like n97
    I would love Italian on my phone as primary language mate... but this CFW must be essential, light and fast.
    We cannot ask for additional language. There's no use for the firmware maker...
    He makes CFW for himself first and he's kind enough to share its creation with us all... take or not!

4x5 menu would be awesome though!

Page 31 of 384 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast