Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 309 of 384 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[25 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    Hi pritamonline
    made the modified vrsion u were asking for
    download it here
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lqf96o1u3ugl8eg

thanks
    Thank you Rohith

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[25 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

Hello rohith...
    i was just wondering if you could make a new cfw based on the newly released c6 fw for the 5800..cause i like your work very much..!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi.. i tried with the italian chinese ecom yesterday but still it was continue sly rebooting... okei ill try with someother italian rofs2 and extract the files from it
    maybe some silly mistake coz everthing s opening messaging etc but after 30 sec reboot
    and ya currently exams goin on still so i get 35 minutes to use everyday
    thanks
    Looks like you're on the right way to success! Man I'm definitely looking forward to flshing it!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Yes Rohit we want a C6 firmware now from you

Your fw's are the best I feel!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by eshaan

Before asking a new one just let him try to make the one with Chinese I need! :-P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vinay vaid
    Hello rohith...
    i was just wondering if you could make a new cfw based on the newly released c6 fw for the 5800..cause i like your work very much..!!
    Quote Originally Posted by eshaan

yes dude, 50% done !!! will be releasing wid in max 2 days

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    Before asking a new one just let him try to make the one with Chinese I need! :-P
    saumar u need with italian and chinese combo rite and not only "chinese" ...
    now day by day time to use pc is getin decreased 35 mintutes a day !!! goin mad...
    ya dude am simulataneosly making the c6 version of my new cfw and u r s too.... i tried 9 times till today sum or the other problem comes up, like in meesasing u cant type any tin or reboot... system error... etc that y taking time to do

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

saumar u need with italian and chinese combo rite and not only "chinese" ...
    now day by day time to use pc is getin decreased 35 mintutes a day !!! goin mad...
    ya dude am simulataneosly making the c6 version of my new cfw and u r s too.... i tried 9 times till today sum or the other problem comes up, like in meesasing u cant type any tin or reboot... system error... etc that y taking time to do
    Oh I see, thanks for the efforts anyway.
    Yes i need Italian - English - Chinese.
    But if you think in the new C6 based cfw will be easier to put those 3 languages please forget about xpressneutron and do the new one.
    I don't care about which version it is based on, just need the triple language support! ^^
    Anyway, do you have a time limit pc usage?
    Are you grounded?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    Oh I see, thanks for the efforts anyway.
    Yes i need Italian - English - Chinese.
    But if you think in the new C6 based cfw will be easier to put those 3 languages please forget about xpressneutron and do the new one.
    I don't care about which version it is based on, just need the triple language support! ^^
    Anyway, do you have a time limit pc usage?
    Are you grounded?
    hi bro thn ill make the new cfw of mine on c6 for nokia 5800 with the 3 languages
    ya bro restriction from parents.... coz am doing post graduation BFM so parents allow me to use pc only 35 minutes usually as almost every alternate day i have presentation, projects,viva, and now 1st semester !!! : ( so mostly i reply to comments from my 5800
    ya 80% finished of my new cfw !!! max 1 more day
    thanka a lot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi bro thn ill make the new cfw of mine on c6 for nokia 5800 with the 3 languages
    ya bro restriction from parents.... coz am doing post graduation BFM so parents allow me to use pc only 35 minutes usually as almost every alternate day i have presentation, projects,viva, and now 1st semester !!! : ( so mostly i reply to comments from my 5800
    ya 80% finished of my new cfw !!! max 1 more day
    thanka a lot
    Yesss

Can't wait for it! The C6 homescreen is compatible with v51 right? And do the live facebook updates work?

Page 309 of 384 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359 ... LastLast