Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 308 of 384 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3840
    shadowninty

Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[25 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

Hey Rohith!
    Did the ecom work ? ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[25 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by shadowninty
    Hey Rohith!
    Did the ecom work ? ?
    hi.. i tried with the italian chinese ecom yesterday but still it was continue sly rebooting... okei ill try with someother italian rofs2 and extract the files from it
    maybe some silly mistake coz everthing s opening messaging etc but after 30 sec reboot
    and ya currently exams goin on still so i get 35 minutes to use everyday
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi.. i tried with the italian chinese ecom yesterday but still it was continue sly rebooting... okei ill try with someother italian rofs2 and extract the files from it
    maybe some silly mistake coz everthing s opening messaging etc but after 30 sec reboot
    and ya currently exams goin on still so i get 35 minutes to use everyday
    thanks
    There is Chinese support also? excellent!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi rohit, i'm using ur firmware 4 the last 2 months. I'm quite happy with ur cfw. But after i updated 2 v51 i found a strange problem. When i tried 2 change the ringtone in a profile, the mp3 files which i've saved in e: sounds are no longer displaying. .only aac files are showing. Is that an issue with my music player db files. I've already deleted some db files inside private folder. But the prob is still ther please help... Sorry if this is a repost.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi pritamonline
    made the modified vrsion u were asking for
    download it here
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lqf96o1u3ugl8eg

thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ajaypotty
    Hi rohit, i'm using ur firmware 4 the last 2 months. I'm quite happy with ur cfw. But after i updated 2 v51 i found a strange problem. When i tried 2 change the ringtone in a profile, the mp3 files which i've saved in e: sounds are no longer displaying. .only aac files are showing. Is that an issue with my music player db files. I've already deleted some db files inside private folder. But the prob is still ther please help... Sorry if this is a repost.
    hi sorry for it....
    as u r saying the mp3 in e:sounds folder are not visible...
    so then just open the default file manager and goto that foldetr and open that mp3... when it starts playing press option and set as ringtone

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

if u have problem with ringtone in profile.. just make ringtone folder in root e n paste ur ringtone there... then check in profile. u will have it..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yup the ringtone prob..thanz dbf

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi.. Thanks 4 the fast response. Is it a known bug? I can set the ringtone from file manager. But how can i change the default alarm tone? solved.. Thanks dbf.. Prob solved by moving ringtone folder 2 root

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by banKai
    yup the ringtone prob..thanz dbf
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaypotty

Hi.. Thanks 4 the fast response. Is it a known bug? I can set the ringtone from file manager. But how can i change the default alarm tone? solved.. Thanks dbf.. Prob solved by moving ringtone folder 2 root
    no problem...

Page 308 of 384 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358 ... LastLast