Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 307 of 384 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[25 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by pritamonline
    I am using your XpressUniverse CFW v.60 since the day you released it. I like it v. much, its fast, beautiful and bug free.

Vodadone Homescreen has semi-white transparent background at top and at bottom for Contacts, Dialer & menu. Is this homescreen same In 11th CFW is Vodafone Homescreen? or you have put some other version of this HS? Could you please post 11th CFW vodafone home screen pls.

I only use Vodafone HS, other HS are not important to me. If this HS is same as your v.60 CFW then I would be happy to start with flashing my cell tonight.
    hi bro :-) the vodafone homescreen is little changed in my latest cfw ... It is fully transparent and it is curved on the edges and not box :-) am online from my 5800 so morning ill upload the image from pc...
    But ya if u like my firmware then let me know ill modify the vodafone skin in my new cfw n give u :-) :-) :-) thanks bro :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[25 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi bro ... :-) thanks 4 using :-) ya am currently sleepin, ill get up morning and check it n inform u about it as soon as possible :-) :-) :-)
    thanks for checkin, man. I kinda looked here and there myself.

I managed to find something in drive Z, inside the data folder is a BlueSpectrumHS folder as well as a gadget.swf file which are hard coded. I tried to cut or erase and replace them but there were no options to do so. so Im guessing its coded to the FW itself?

Ill wait for your reply in your comfortable time, TIA

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Could you please add Vodafone Homescreen skin from v.60 Nokia xpressuniverse to your latest CFW xpress neutron and upload the CFW for me. Also, pls add Dejavu effects instead of Glide effect by Mr. G.

Dejavu effects zip file is attached with this post.

Thank you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@ronith
    sir happy to serve in any way
    after all the effort you have done 4 us and the community

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Rohith, im on your fw now!! Evrythng's goin great! Think ill stick to it until PNHT releases C6 fw.. Neat work bro!! Cheers!! +1

And ya, these theme effects r the best! (betr lookin than glide!)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paul013
    Rohith, im on your fw now!! Evrythng's goin great! Think ill stick to it until PNHT releases C6 fw.. Neat work bro!! Cheers!! +1

yup... spinslide is the best theme effect for me too...
    smooth and fast.. simple..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey
    I use all your CFW's. However your last one was terrible for me. It caused severe memory leakage. I went down from 50mb to 2.5mb in one day and now I'm looking to install the new cfw. Hopeit does not have the same issues!

I've kind of forgotten the flashing procedure
    COuld you help me out?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by eshaan
    Hey
    I use all your CFW's. However your last one was terrible for me. It caused severe memory leakage. I went down from 50mb to 2.5mb in one day and now I'm looking to install the new cfw. Hopeit does not have the same issues!

I've kind of forgotten the flashing procedure
    COuld you help me out?
    hi bro from 50 mb to 2.5 mb !!!! really ...hmm.... r u sure ??did u format u r phone memory or directly flashed excluding apevariant ??
    reduced to 15 mb 0r 10 mb can say... but to 2.5 mb !!!
    and ya the flash samsung homescreen of bluespectrum is very heavy .... if u use any cfw and apply bluespectrum it will consume ram so u may also try changing the gadget file to someother light ones
    by the way if u r shifting to any one elses cfw then follow the steps
    1. download his cfw
    2. after extraction u will get 3 files,
    3. one rofs2 rofs3 ape variant
    4. then open jaf
    5. goto BB5 tab
    6. tick dead usb tick manual flash unticnk crt 308
    7. press MCU select the core file of v51 which u would have earlier downloaded to flash my cfw
    8. press PPM select rofs2
    9. select CNT and select rofs3
    10. select ape variant and select the uda.fpsx file
    11. then press on flash button
    then a error popup would popup now switch off phone and connect to pc
    12. then press ok in the popup then immidiately press the power button in phone just once... remember donot keep holding.. but just once... then flashing will start...
    when it says done unplug and njoy that cfw
    thanks a lot for u r feedback...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by paul013

thanks bro

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by satiros
    @ronith
    sir happy to serve in any way
    after all the effort you have done 4 us and the community

Page 307 of 384 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357 ... LastLast