Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 306 of 384 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[25 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    try these...
    remove memory card and restart phone... see if it asks for code... if yes
    then perform hard reset also with out memory card and see...
    Even with the hard reset it still asks for the code, but this time it took a little longer.
    After inputing the date and time it came a white screen (maybe because gadget.swf was not available in the memory card?)
    Then, i tryed to go to the menu to change the code and it asked me. 12345 gave me a wrong code message again.
    Seems that it's not the memory card that is creating this problem.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[25 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by raspunsen
    Even with the hard reset it still asks for the code, but this time it took a little longer.
    After inputing the date and time it came a white screen (maybe because gadget.swf was not available in the memory card?)
    Then, i tryed to go to the menu to change the code and it asked me. 12345 gave me a wrong code message again.
    Seems that it's not the memory card that is creating this problem.
    did u set any code before ... hmmm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

did u set any code before ... hmmm
    It was allways the default one.

EDIT: FORGET IT! Problem Solved. I tryed one of the default codes i use for most non important things and it worked. Funny i don't remember that i had changed it though.
    Sorry for the extra trouble, your firmware seems to be rock solid, and i will be testing it for a few more days.
    Many thanks again for all the help!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

is it again and again asking u after typing 12345 ?
    try 0000

is there an cancel option in the keypad wen u type the security code...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

EDIT: FORGET IT! Problem Solved. I tryed one of the default codes i use for most non important things and it worked. Funny i don't remember that i had changed it though.
    Sorry for the extra trouble, your firmware seems to be rock solid, and i will be testing it for a few more days.
    Many thanks again for all the help!
    oh !!! ya ... u got it !!!
    ya let me know if u like my firmware thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

oh !!! ya ... u got it !!!
    ya let me know if u like my firmware thanks
    Well, my first impression is that you made an excellent work. It seems pretty fast, no bugs (that i have found yet), overall i am loving it.
    In the next few days as i explore it more, i will be back for giving you some feedback.

Don't like the default theme, so i already changed it. The default ringtone is very cool!
    Thanks again!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Well, my first impression is that you made an excellent work. It seems pretty fast, no bugs (that i have found yet), overall i am loving it.
    In the next few days as i explore it more, i will be back for giving you some feedback.

Don't like the default theme, so i already changed it. The default ringtone is very cool!
    Thanks again!
    hiee ... thanks a lot for u r feedback !!!
    and ya thats my favorite ringtone ... :P ;P ;P ;P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey there rohith! still using your XpressNeutron, no bugs i found so far ...one prob though, i tried using the v2.0 of the bluespectrum HS, but i cant seem to get it to work.

What i did was i copied the new BlueSpectrumHS folder as well as the new gadget.swf file and replaced the old ones, the HS just doesnt show up. :s

For the mean time, i reverted back to the original files which comes with your CFW. Any ideas on this issue?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I am using your XpressUniverse CFW v.60 since the day you released it. I like it v. much, its fast, beautiful and bug free.

Vodadone Homescreen has semi-white transparent background at top and at bottom for Contacts, Dialer & menu. Is this homescreen sameIn 11th CFW is Vodafone Homescreen? or you have put some other version of this HS? Could you please post 11th CFW vodafone home screen pls.

I only use Vodafone HS, other HS are not important to me. If this HS is same as your v.60 CFW then I would be happy to start with flashing my cell tonight.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vansoy
    Hey there rohith! still using your XpressNeutron, no bugs i found so far ...one prob though, i tried using the v2.0 of the bluespectrum HS, but i cant seem to get it to work.

What i did was i copied the new BlueSpectrumHS folder as well as the new gadget.swf file and replaced the old ones, the HS just doesnt show up. :s

For the mean time, i reverted back to the original files which comes with your CFW. Any ideas on this issue?
    hi bro ... :-) thanks 4 using :-) ya am currently sleepin, ill get up morning and check it n inform u about it as soon as possible :-) :-) :-)

Page 306 of 384 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast