Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 302 of 384 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3840
  1. #3011
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,321
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[23 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

    @ appleorangefruit

    Can u tell me how to hide some apps from menu in cfw?

  2. #3012
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    497
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[23 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    @ appleorangefruit

    Can u tell me how to hide some apps from menu in cfw?
    well, u need to edit this file in rofs2.. 101F8847.txt
    n u need to know the UID app u want to hide.. n put it at line 0xa..
    i guess..

  3. #3013
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[23 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by lana_naky
    Got problem ,..My galery-images didnt shown or maybe hidden,..any solve
    hi bro open xplorer application ... open c drive private folder ...
    then inside delete "101f8857a" folder then restart the phone and start and open gallery....
    let me know...

  4. #3014
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[23 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    @ appleorangefruit

    Can u tell me how to hide some apps from menu in cfw?
    1. open "101F8847.txt' from private folder 10202be9 folder 0xa
    2. open kill meapplication
    3. open any application u want to hide then press menu button to minimise that app
    4. now open kill me and refresh now doubloe tap on the application u want to hide from the process list in kill me
    5. note down everthing after "0x" in the uid line eg. uid of messaging is "0x100058c5" so just note down 100058c5
    6. now open that txt file which i told u earlier
    7. goto line "0xa" u will fine lot of uid there
    8. now copy the uid u noted before and paste it in the end in that line... with "," comma eg. 100058c5, 100058c6,100056c5 etc
    then save flash !!!
    that app will be hidden !!!

  5. #3015
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,321
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[23 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    1. open "101F8847.txt' from private folder 10202be9 folder 0xa
    2. open kill meapplication
    3. open any application u want to hide then press menu button to minimise that app
    4. now open kill me and refresh now doubloe tap on the application u want to hide from the process list in kill me
    5. note down everthing after "0x" in the uid line eg. uid of messaging is "0x100058c5" so just note down 100058c5
    6. now open that txt file which i told u earlier
    7. goto line "0xa" u will fine lot of uid there
    8. now copy the uid u noted before and paste it in the end in that line... with "," comma eg. 100058c5, 100058c6,100056c5 etc
    then save flash !!!
    that app will be hidden !!!
    you are the best..people didnt help me earlier in an easy way like this..thnQ +1..and u knw where to place the boot image in c to change bootscreen without flashing?and u knw how to add remove samsungtoolbar without c2z patch?and plss also tell me abt some battery tweaks..without disabling keyboard light and reducing brightness..

  6. #3016
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    497
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[23 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    you are the best..people didnt help me earlier in an easy way like this..thnQ +1..and u knw where to place the boot image in c to change bootscreen without flashing?and u knw how to add remove samsungtoolbar without c2z patch?and plss also tell me abt some battery tweaks..without disabling keyboard light and reducing brightness..
    feels a bit with this quote, really..

    btw, to change bootscreen in C, check here mate...
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=14155.0

    n for samsungtoolbar, use this mod by manitax.. just follow the step... do not delete any samsungtoolbar files... just replace 2 of them..
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=26338.0

    battery tweaks?? must be with CPU mod..

  7. #3017
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,321
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[23 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    feels a bit with this quote, really..

    btw, to change bootscreen in C, check here mate...
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=14155.0

    n for samsungtoolbar, use this mod by manitax.. just follow the step... do not delete any samsungtoolbar files... just replace 2 of them..
    http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?topic=26338.0

    battery tweaks?? must be with CPU mod..
    I knw i can add/remove samsung toolbar with c2z...that I've already done many times..and now know abt adding bootscreen from C:\ too...thnks..

  8. #3018
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    497
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[23 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    I knw i can add/remove samsung toolbar with c2z...that I've already done many times..and now know abt adding bootscreen from C:\ too...thnks..
    lol.. then why u ask if u already know??

    btw, on samsungtoolbars, use mod on E.. so that u can add or remove w/o using c2z..

  9. #3019
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5,321
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[23 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    lol.. then why u ask if u already know??

    btw, on samsungtoolbars, use mod on E.. so that u can add or remove w/o using c2z..
    I asked if theres a mod available to remove it w/o c2z...If u knw then post the link...

  10. #3020
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    497
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[23 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by 008Rohit
    I asked if theres a mod available to remove it w/o c2z...If u knw then post the link...
    use the link i give.. by manitax...
    there are 2 mod there.. on E and C...
    download mod E... its w/o C2Z...

    i already test it...


 
Page 302 of 384 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •