Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 300 of 384 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 11TH CFW 15/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit[Lang. Updated]

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi manel i added catalan !!!!
    check out the 1st page for download link !!!
    Thank you, in this version catalan has all nine homescreens aviables without bugs?

I''m very happy now and impattioent for your answer to my question, thank you.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 11TH CFW 15/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit[Lang. Updated]

thank you

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by balasch0
    Thank you, in this version catalan has all nine homescreens aviables without bugs?

I''m very happy now and impattioent for your answer to my question, thank you.
    yes bro !!! check it out... !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi such
    i made the english + italian + turkish version !!! i have put the download link in the 1st page
    flash and let me know if u liked it
    Thank you too much. i flashed and that is very good. i liked it. Again thanqs )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[23 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

guys what ever language you want in my cooked firmware let me know ill do it as soon as possible and give you
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: ((( XpressNeutron )))[23 Lang Supported] Rohith Thatchan AppleOrangeFruit

Rohith I'm using xpressneutron from the first day you released it and it's awesome, seriously.

Just one question I already asked you several times: can you make Italian-English-Chinese version?

That would be the best thing you can do for me!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    Rohith I'm using xpressneutron from the first day you released it and it's awesome, seriously.

Just one question I already asked you several times: can you make Italian-English-Chinese version?

hi bro ya can u please tell me your product code so that i can download the ori file it from navifirm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

and ya thanks for using my cfw !!!
    and does your original rofs of your product code as italian chinese english ?? or you want me to combine from different rofs

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

and ya thanks for using my cfw !!!
    and does your original rofs of your product code as italian chinese english ?? or you want me to combine from different rofs
    No I have an original euro-1 rm-356 but since you are a sort of cfw God I thought you could make a ENG-ITA-CHIN cfw! Is it possible?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

No I have an original euro-1 rm-356 but since you are a sort of cfw God I thought you could make a ENG-ITA-CHIN cfw! Is it possible?
    hmm ya ill try my best...
    cfw god !!! :P ;P lol :P
    thanks

Page 300 of 384 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350 ... LastLast