Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 299 of 384 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 11TH CFW 15/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit[Lang. Updated]

Hi igobig ... pleaseeee delete your earlier comment , that is because you have quoted entire 1st text changelog wid pic of my cfw...
    it is not good to waste dailymobile forums bandwidth
    so please remove it as soon as possible...
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 11TH CFW 15/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit[Lang. Updated]

Quote Originally Posted by SuCh
    Can you realase for Turkish languague or Euro2. Because i tried but i can't do.
    hi such
    i made the english + italian + turkish version !!! i have put the download link in the 1st page
    flash and let me know if u liked it

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    try this bro... [english+bulgarian+romanian] version -> http://www.mediafire.com/?gucbg4gx8wcgn9g
    this is also posted in 1st page
    let me know
    thank you man
    work perfect

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi manel i added catalan !!!!
    check out the 1st page for download link !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by cercel
    thank you man
    work perfect
    thanks !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey Rohith!

Wonderful firmware! I love it!

The only thing id like to know is, if you will also include the RDS fix, that a competetor has built in. I think this woulöd greatly increase the number of users of this outstanding CFW

Greets

marvx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by marvx
    Hey Rohith!

Wonderful firmware! I love it!

The only thing id like to know is, if you will also include the RDS fix, that a competetor has built in. I think this woulöd greatly increase the number of users of this outstanding CFW

Greets

marvx
    hi, i think rds fix is done by nokia itself in this new firmware v51 by default ...
    anyway thanks a lot !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i files the discussion board @ nokia a lot and i tried flashing a std nokia 51.0.006 as well, but my 5800 had rds unfixed. Only the trick using an app that does an autoscan at bluetooth did the trick. its called spyscan. but there is another cfw that tells in its version it is fixed. Give it a try at your phone. You will see that RDS isnt working with nokia v 51.0.006 version.

marvx
    ps: hint for other cfw i can give u in pm, as i dont wanna advert other cfw in your thread. i am from austria, and if you ever need a german translation for anything thread related lemme know in pm

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by marvx
    i files the discussion board @ nokia a lot and i tried flashing a std nokia 51.0.006 as well, but my 5800 had rds unfixed. Only the trick using an app that does an autoscan at bluetooth did the trick. its called spyscan. but there is another cfw that tells in its version it is fixed. Give it a try at your phone. You will see that RDS isnt working with nokia v 51.0.006 version.

marvx
    ps: hint for other cfw i can give u in pm, as i dont wanna advert other cfw in your thread. i am from austria, and if you ever need a german translation for anything thread related lemme know in pm
    hi bro.... its ok u can also link the other cfw makers cfw here ... am one of the oldest cfw maker immidiately after pnht group released nokia editor the total downloads of all my cfw has reached almost millions .. really... i get notification that some1 has download my cfw every day of my initial 1st cfw even today :P
    and ya ill contact rayz93 cfw creator of Reg3e's Elite for the RDS fix in radio as u said in his cfw it is working ill let u know bro..
    and thanks a lot, and if i need help in german translation ill ask, thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi bro.... its ok u can also link the other cfw makers cfw here ... am one of the oldest cfw maker immidiately after pnht group released nokia editor the total downloads of all my cfw has reached more than millions .. really... i get notification that some1 has download my cfw every day of my initial 1st cfw even today :P
    and ya ill contact rayz93 cfw creator of Reg3e's Elite for the RDS fix in radio as u said in his cfw it is working ill let u know bro..
    and thanks a lot, and if i need help in german translation ill ask, thanks
    No problem
    Looking forward to hear from you....maybe with an updated 11.1 cfw *lol*
    link with the post where rds fix is stated sent in pm
    marvx

Page 299 of 384 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349 ... LastLast