Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 293 of 384 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 11TH CFW 12/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by rdheepak
    Man, the new HS is damn cool!!!
    When i’m introducing this new f/w,
    I see people choking, swallowing and then asking me: Is it really a 5800XM
    I have used ur 9th cfw, 10th cfw(XpressLite), too.
    Now i’m flashing around 20 fones here with XpressNeutron.
    People are going gaga over the new HS!!
    U are the greatest, Rohith!!!!
    Keep those cfw’s comin’!!!
    wow!!!!!! thanks a lotttt bro... !!!
    am tooooo happy !!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 11TH CFW 12/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    haha... yeah!! 5800 rock!!! \m/ \m/
    n this cfw is cool!!

but i hope rohith dont get mad of me as i modified his cfw... :P
    hi bro... thanks a lot for using my cfw since earlier version.. !!!! u helped people in my thread... thanks a lot for it too...
    and ya any one can modify and use my cfw according to their needs if they want no problem at all :P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by iwan_chong
    The blue spectrum HS is just simply awesome. Is there anyway I can edit the shortcuts? Instead of attaching clock I wan to add other apps. Is that possible? Thanks in advance. +1 for ur hard work
    hi thanks .. you can edit the left and right shortcut by opening the xplorer application then goto bluespectrum hs folder in memory card then open config.xml and just change the uid
    very simple... try it out..
    and instead of clock someother app ... hmm... not possible yet...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

guys updated the first page with English+French and English+German and English only version ... with the bottom bar and without bar both !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Thanks Rohith just flashed with the italian language and it works like a charm, phone language set to English of course. +1 for you!

Just a question: the Samsung widget HS is awesome but I need to change the bottom message icon with the link to the free-isms program which is the one I would use by derfault. Is it possible?

And what are those widgets in the personalization menu? How can I use it? A lot are thick but nothing comes up in the home screen!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    Thanks Rohith just flashed with the italian language and it works like a charm, phone language set to English of course. +1 for you!

Just a question: the Samsung widget HS is awesome but I need to change the bottom message icon with the link to the free-isms program which is the one I would use by derfault. Is it possible?

And what are those widgets in the personalization menu? How can I use it? A lot are thick but nothing comes up in the home screen!
    hi thanks...
    to use those widget you need to use the samsung gadget.swf file... the original one from the pnht...
    so download it and paste in memory card and then apply samsung widget hs
    then you can drag and drop widgets from the side bar...
    and about changing the messaging to isms... hmm i ll let u know...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 11TH CFW 15/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit[Lang. Updated]

Oh. Cause basically my opera thingy on the homescreen doesnt work. I'm using opera 10.1 beta. So I want to reset the file path. Not possible?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: 11TH CFW 15/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit[Lang. Updated]

Quote Originally Posted by iwan_chong
    Oh. Cause basically my opera thingy on the homescreen doesnt work. I'm using opera 10.1 beta. So I want to reset the file path. Not possible?
    yes possible...
    -install xplorer application
    - navigate to memory card open "bluespectrum" folder in memory card
    -inside there will be a file called shortcut.xml
    - press once on the file, press option edit
    then press the menu button to minimise everthing...
    -now open open opera
    - now again press menu button and minimise
    then open kill me application from hack folder in menu...
    now double press on opera inside the kill me app
    it will show u the uid eg. uid: 0x101f84eb etc so just note down the words after "x" eg here 101f84eb
    now open the minimised xplorer... there in that xml file which we opened long time back... go down to he bottom line where it says opera there replace he uid with the new uid of yours which you noted down...
    then press save
    then exit everything change homescreen to basic then back to samsung widget hs then your opera will open...

dude all the above steps "looks" difficult .... it hardly takes 30 seconds to do the above thing.. i have explained each and every step clearly so it is huge...
    just open this windows and do the stuffs step by step
    any problem let me know...
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

man you rock. +1 for that. Will be trying in 15min after my bath.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Firstly , I dont know why my x-plore v1.51 is unable too edit the numbers . But your way works. Only thing I had to do was use the computer to change the UID in the xml. Thanks. Succeeded .

Page 293 of 384 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast