Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 291 of 384 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 11TH CFW 12/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by vinay vaid
    here is the screenshot
    well, how about try tick normal mode n factory setting?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 11TH CFW 12/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit

hi, i hv v50 , and i want flash with v51 core file its posble bro for flash, and pnht hv releasd new instalsrvr.exe for hack, we don,t need rompather for aply must ad dis in z , and bro must ad hindi for writing, and plz improve cpu speed must

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by balasch0
    I can't change this errors coase you use diferent product code for this firmware (Estern codes, I think) and cause some conflics whit my product code.

I hope that you release the next versions, I only need some correct files for my phone.... Or tell me the code as you used for this CFW. (I use Euro1 Hispania RED^0559051^51.0.006^001).

Thanks.
    hi, as we are using jaf to flash.... no need to worry about product codes at all... just use my cfw and use this core file -> http://nds2.fds-fire.nokia.com/fdp/i...6_prd.core.C00
    it will work
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vinay vaid
    Hey rohith i have an idea connection for my 5800 . When i flashed my 5800 with your xpresslite 3.0(your latest cfw) , eveything worked fine BUT I NOTICED THAT I CANT CALL WITH MY IDEA SIM..!!
    ALL OTHER SIMS(MTNL,AIRCEL,AIRTEL..) ARE WORKING FINE...TO CONFIRM WHETHER THE PROBLEM WAS WITH MY SIM OR THE FIRMWARE I FLASHED AGAIN WITH MY ORIGINAL V51.0.006 FILES...THEN I NOTICED THAT I ""WAS"" ABLE TO MAKE CALLS WITH MY IDEA SIM..! WHAT IS WRONG ?? ..PLS SUGGEST...

"and yeah jaf during flashing skips the data writing of uda file too(says no write data..)"
    as you said currently u r using original v51 firmware, now again flash back to my cfw... it should work...
    by u cant call... do u mean... the network indicator is blank.. no signal... or here is signal and it shows connection error... etc...
    what i feel is sim card wud not have been inserted properly ... or some problem with signal...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

guys second set of language pack with English+French+German+Italian+Portuguese+Spanish released... check out the 1st page
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

really great cfw!!
    but i already modified a bit...

cpu boost performance, samsungtoolbar mod, theme, music in profile..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hi thanks for the Xpress neutron
    HOw can I change the Icon in homescreen Bluespectrum hs thread

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by IMRANS
    hi, i hv v50 , and i want flash with v51 core file its posble bro for flash, and pnht hv releasd new instalsrvr.exe for hack, we don,t need rompather for aply must ad dis in z , and bro must ad hindi for writing, and plz improve cpu speed must
    hi, ya i dont think it is much necessary... ya it is a great work by them !!! but in my cfw installserver patch is autoapplied always.... and secondly we cant completely stop using rom patcher as there are other patches like open4all etc for which rompatcher is necessary
    cpu is optimised bro... but not heavely, coz if we completely utilise then it will drain 50% more battery, so performance will be great but the duration of phones great performance will go down... if u need speed then you can also use basic homescreen
    thanks for using my cfw and your feed back

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    really great cfw!!
    but i already modified a bit...

cpu boost performance, samsungtoolbar mod, theme, music in profile..
    wow!!! cool...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi guys... only english version added to first page

Page 291 of 384 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341 ... LastLast