Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 290 of 384 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 11TH CFW 12/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit

rohith, did u include the manitax's samsungtoolbar mod? so that we can add or remove samsungtoolbar w/o flashing??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 11TH CFW 12/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by balasch0
    I deleted all language except english and instatalled catalan (44), and I put same language for samsung HS by PNHT with Nokia Editor & Language Tool and repack.

Renamed rofs2.5 for rofs2.9 and flash.

It runs very fine except:

- Search Mobile utility: Not detect any online search (google, bling...)
    - Connect PC on PCSuite: It connect to multimedia driver (mp3 or same)
    - Name of proffiles aren't correct but they are comprensible. In Friends profile -old contacts bar proffile- not show any low banner (contacts and dealer) but it runs.
    - Sincron. problems, not runs.

For flashing I followed these steps:

Delete sys, system, resources, resourcesbackup, and private folders on SD after flashing (no patches), hard reset after and before flashing.

All apps runs perfect eccept SysCleanup, It slows system, after I installed all, i autoclean and after unistalled.

These are my steps and my experience.

Sorry for my "particular" english and thanks for make this CFW.

BY THE WAY:

I download from NavfirmV03 all files related from my producct code (red Hispania) replaced for these files, and renamed rofs2 (5 for 9). This is correct?

For perfect funcionality: The best process is download files related from this version? In this case, what?

Thanks again and again.
    hi , wow !!! even u r trying to make one.. good !! bro…. and you dont need to rename the rofs from 5 to 9 as it doesnot make any difference… jaf just reads the files inside the rofs if u r following manual method
    sorry no idea what would have gone wrong that made the 3 features not work… so ill try to make it ill let u know…

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ethunhunt2008
    Heyyy.... Thanks For making such awesome CFWs...... I have just flash my 5800 with your 11th CFW.... Everything is working like charm but i cant find any music(mp3) files in my gallery and not even in profiles..... I have put all mp3 files in E:/sounds/music...... please help me regarding this problem... thanks once again...............................
    hi, you should put the mp3 files in memory card "Music" folder in the root

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ameyashelar
    Due i really appreciate for your hard work
    but i two some bugs
    1.when menu of flash HS is presssed ,contacts also get started(i know its not your bugs ,its of HS maker)
    2.when maps are open they are unable to close ,the phone has to restart,its not killed with killme
    otherwise its very fast and stable firmware
    hi ya... just apply basic as homescreen then orange tsunami then back to samsung widget hs... it should solve your problem
    thanks a lot for downloading

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dbf1430
    rohith, did u include the manitax's samsungtoolbar mod? so that we can add or remove samsungtoolbar w/o flashing??
    sorry bro, i dint... xtremely sorry... i though as mostly people started shifting to fullscreen flash hs like iphone nexus bluspectrum so they wont need the bottom bar... sorry... but i think we can do it by pastin it in c and applying c2z patch..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi guys my exams with be ending on monday that is with in 2 days... so then the next day my cfw will be available in all languages... i ll try my best and put in effort to get it done
    thanks a lot to everyone for using my cfw hope you all like it
    thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    sorry bro, i dint... xtremely sorry... i though as mostly people started shifting to fullscreen flash hs like iphone nexus bluspectrum so they wont need the bottom bar... sorry... but i think we can do it by pastin it in c and applying c2z patch..
    yes.. but now omnia HS is already 99% red bug and no volume bugs anymore...
    but then, never mind, i will include the mod myself..

+1 for great cfw!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi , wow !!! even u r trying to make one.. good !! bro…. and you dont need to rename the rofs from 5 to 9 as it doesnot make any difference… jaf just reads the files inside the rofs if u r following manual method
    sorry no idea what would have gone wrong that made the 3 features not work… so ill try to make it ill let u know…
    I can't change this errors coase you use diferent product code for this firmware (Estern codes, I think) and cause some conflics whit my product code.

I hope that you release the next versions, I only need some correct files for my phone.... Or tell me the code as you used for this CFW. (I use Euro1 Hispania RED^0559051^51.0.006^001).

Thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Hey rohith i have an idea connection for my 5800 . When i flashed my 5800 with your xpresslite 3.0(your latest cfw) , eveything worked fine BUT I NOTICED THAT I CANT CALL WITH MY IDEA SIM..!!
    ALL OTHER SIMS(MTNL,AIRCEL,AIRTEL..) ARE WORKING FINE...TO CONFIRM WHETHER THE PROBLEM WAS WITH MY SIM OR THE FIRMWARE I FLASHED AGAIN WITH MY ORIGINAL V51.0.006 FILES...THEN I NOTICED THAT I ""WAS"" ABLE TO MAKE CALLS WITH MY IDEA SIM..! WHAT IS WRONG ?? ..PLS SUGGEST...

"and yeah jaf during flashing skips the data writing of uda file too(says no write data..)"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

here is the screenshot

Page 290 of 384 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340 ... LastLast