Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 289 of 384 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 11TH CFW 12/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit

hi, ifound a bug in nokia 5800 v50 and v51 related to wifi.when i connect to wifi and start browsing it says "invalid server name"
    wifi cannot automatically get the ip address.so we cannot use wifi hotspot at a public place.we need to enter the ipv4 settings manually to access wifi.v11 donot have this problem
    the firmware will be the best if this bug has been fixed.
    thanks for ur custom firmware
    hope u fix this bug in ur custom firmware

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 11TH CFW 12/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit

Heyyy.... Thanks For making such awesome CFWs...... I have just flash my 5800 with your 11th CFW.... Everything is working like charm but i cant find any music(mp3) files in my gallery and not even in profiles..... I have put all mp3 files in E:/sounds/music...... please help me regarding this problem... thanks once again...............................

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ethunhunt2008
    Heyyy.... Thanks For making such awesome CFWs...... I have just flash my 5800 with your 11th CFW.... Everything is working like charm but i cant find any music(mp3) files in my gallery and not even in profiles..... I have put all mp3 files in E:/sounds/music...... please help me regarding this problem... thanks once again...............................
    Put them in E:/Music and not e:/sound/music .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi, ifound a bug in nokia 5800 v50 and v51 related to wifi.when i connect to wifi and start browsing it says "invalid server name"
    wifi cannot automatically get the ip address.so we cannot use wifi hotspot at a public place.we need to enter the ipv4 settings manually to access wifi.v11 donot have this problem
    the firmware will be the best if this bug has been fixed.
    thanks for ur custom firmware
    hope u fix this bug in ur custom firmware

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Due i really appreciate for your hard work
    but i two some bugs
    1.when menu of flash HS is presssed ,contacts also get started(i know its not your bugs ,its of HS maker)
    2.when maps are open they are unable to close ,the phone has to restart,its not killed with killme
    otherwise its very fast and stable firmware

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wak_ako
    cant detect my mp3 files...
    hi, put all u r songs in memory cards "Music" folder, which will be automatically created then u r music player will read it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    Man what abouy this statement?

------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you need the v51 ori core file you may use this >>Here<<
    Language In XpressNeutron: English , Bulgarian, German, Hungarian, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian
    >>Download<<

Where are Italian and Chinese? Do you have other files not linked in the home page? Please remember to put predictive text too at least in italian!
    hi, normally we flash a cfw with 4 files, thats the core, which we download using navifirm or some other alternative and the rofs 2, 3 uda of a cfw... so if u r not getting the core file anywhere or having difficulty u can use that core file link

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wak_ako
    for it detected my mp3, but cant detect mp3 on profiles. please give a solution. tnx
    oh... alternative sol... u can open default file manager and open the song and press use tone and set as ringtone !!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by SCORCH62
    Could anyone please explain me why my homescreen isn't working correctly after flashing the new fw?
    Because after I've flashed the firmware (formatted memorycard before) the homescreen is only flashing (for example the clock). Flashing was done correctly (not the first time that I've flashed a cfw) so I don't really understand what happened.
    I've done a hardreset already and reflashed the firmware but the problem is still there.
    hi, bro set u r phones language as english and writing language to u r own... u will be able to write read sms text etc in your own language but the menu will be in english... try it... i t should work

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by satiros
    @dear Rohith Thatchan
    will you give us a balkans edition ??
    thank in advance
    hi, this cfw will be multilingual... my exams will be over by monday, that is day after tomorrow... so with in 2days max it will be done in all languages !!!

Page 289 of 384 FirstFirst ... 189239279287288289290291299339 ... LastLast