Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 288 of 384 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 11TH CFW 12/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit

cant detect my mp3 files...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 11TH CFW 12/8/10 "XpressNeutron" Rohith Thatchan-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by samumar
    Man you rock! Thank you so much! Gonna flash this afternoon!
    Man what abouy this statement?

------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you need the v51 ori core file you may use this >>Here<<
    Language In XpressNeutron: English , Bulgarian, German, Hungarian, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian
    >>Download<<

Where are Italian and Chinese? Do you have other files not linked in the home page? Please remember to put predictive text too at least in italian!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    my new 11th cfw XpressNeutron made from the latest Nokia 5800's v51.0.006 has been released !!! please let me know how it is and your feedback, if u dont like any particular thing my cfw etc.. please do inform.... thanks a lot
    great!! will flash it.. btw, did u include the mod to add samsungtoolbar in case we want to use samsung widget homescreen??

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

for it detected my mp3, but cant detect mp3 on profiles. please give a solution. tnx

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Due very stable and fast CFW
    no bugs found yet
    +1 for ur hardwork

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

*#0000# isnt working.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Could anyone please explain me why my homescreen isn't working correctly after flashing the new fw?
    Because after I've flashed the firmware (formatted memorycard before) the homescreen is only flashing (for example the clock). Flashing was done correctly (not the first time that I've flashed a cfw) so I don't really understand what happened.
    I've done a hardreset already and reflashed the firmware but the problem is still there.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@dear Rohith Thatchan
    will you give us a balkans edition ??
    thank in advance

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by iwan_chong
    *#0000# isnt working.
    Open Menu (white button) -> Press Call (green button)

It will open FW dialer

The "Dialer" button in HS is a flash dialer and have no ability to execute system commands.

---

appleorangefruit

please release brazilian portuguese version - andrecavallari is brazilian too

Thanks +1

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

I deleted all language except english and instatalled catalan (44), and I put same language for samsung HS by PNHT with Nokia Editor & Language Tool and repack.

Renamed rofs2.5 for rofs2.9 and flash.

It runs very fine except:

- Search Mobile utility: Not detect any online search (google, bling...)
    - Connect PC on PCSuite: It connect to multimedia driver (mp3 or same)
    - Name of proffiles aren't correct but they are comprensible. In Friends profile -old contacts bar proffile- not show any low banner (contacts and dealer) but it runs.
    - Sincron. problems, not runs.

For flashing I followed these steps:

Delete sys, system, resources, resourcesbackup, and private folders on SD after flashing (no patches), hard reset after and before flashing.

All apps runs perfect eccept SysCleanup, It slows system, after I installed all, i autoclean and after unistalled.

These are my steps and my experience.

Sorry for my "particular" english and thanks for make this CFW.

BY THE WAY:

I download from NavfirmV03 all files related from my producct code (red Hispania) replaced for these files, and renamed rofs2 (5 for 9). This is correct?

For perfect funcionality: The best process is download files related from this version? In this case, what?

Thanks again and again.

Page 288 of 384 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338 ... LastLast