Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 286 of 384 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 3840
  1. #2851
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    119
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    I had flash my N5800 with your CFW v60.0.001 Nokia Xpressuniverse.
    Now when v.51.0.006 is released by Nokia, can I go ahead and update the latest firmware thru FOTA?
    Will there be any issue if I update from v.60 to V.51?

  2. #2852
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7,977
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by pritamonline
    I had flash my N5800 with your CFW v60.0.001 Nokia Xpressuniverse.
    Now when v.51.0.006 is released by Nokia, can I go ahead and update the latest firmware thru FOTA?
    Will there be any issue if I update from v.60 to V.51?
    no, there will be no issue. xpressuniverse is actually based on v50.0.005, so you are upgrading.

  3. #2853
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    110
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by oreo27
    no, there will be no issue. xpressuniverse is actually based on v50.0.005, so you are upgrading.
    But it runs on V51.0.006 firmware?

  4. #2854
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    bro i have flashed 3rd time with ur 10thcfw v70.00 but not yet succeeded……….but agian i tried yestersay but it is still not working…..after complete flashing when i switch on the cell it just vibrates once n after that there is no display……this is 3rd time happening same with me…..n nw cell is in nokia care for flashing with original fw….
    .
    i think i’m selecting wrong files……
    my cell rm-356 red india……
    so plz provide me a link to all the files which i need…..plz dude just give link of 4 files i.e, core.cor….
    rofs2….
    rofs3…
    uda…..
    i like ur firmware a lot dude………..
    plzz reply me as soon as possible…..
    i’ll be waiting for the links to flash my cell again wit v70.00……

  5. #2855
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by imran_friendz
    bro i have flashed 3rd time with ur 10thcfw v70.00 but not yet succeeded……….but agian i tried yestersay but it is still not working…..after complete flashing when i switch on the cell it just vibrates once n after that there is no display……this is 3rd time happening same with me…..n nw cell is in nokia care for flashing with original fw….
    .
    i think i’m selecting wrong files……
    my cell rm-356 red india……
    so plz provide me a link to all the files which i need…..plz dude just give link of 4 files i.e, core.cor….
    rofs2….
    rofs3…
    uda…..
    i like ur firmware a lot dude………..
    plzz reply me as soon as possible…..
    i’ll be waiting for the links to flash my cell again wit v70.00……
    hi, ya here r the files...
    ->
    Core File

    ->
    Contains Rofs2 rofs3 and uda


    ==============
    In MCU select the core file... that is the file ending with "core.C00 or c0r "
    In PPM select rofs2 ... file ending with " rofs2.vXX"
    In CNT select rofs3 ... file ending with " rofs3.fpsx"
    In Ape variant select phone memory ... file ending with "uda.fpsx"
    =============
    and what i feel is bymistakely u would have selected the uda file in rofs3 and rofs3 in uda... just check it now... it will work definatley...

  6. #2856
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by balasch0
    But it runs on V51.0.006 firmware?
    no dude made from v50 rofs.... the new firmware released by nokia is v51... so u r actually upgrading only ...

  7. #2857
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    will be releasing XpressLite RC 3.0 .... will be made from scratch from the new v51 fimware of nokia... !!! so more speed improvemnt... ill be using the new files of v51 and not old files...

  8. #2858
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    can this CFW works on v51??

  9. #2859
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    53
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    will be releasing XpressLite RC 3.0 .... will be made from scratch from the new v51 fimware of nokia... !!! so more speed improvemnt... ill be using the new files of v51 and not old files...
    Just a suggestion bro - avoid using higher FW numbers that could confuse some folks. Using terms like v60 and v70 in your CFW could make some of the newer members of the community feel a bit lost.
    I think a better option would be to use something like a release number - R1, R2 etc.

  10. #2860
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    6
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Hi , I just flashed my v51 nokia with v70.0.005 ... And everything worked well except the samsung widget homescreen... When it's set on the samsung widget homescreen , the homescreen becomes blank without widgets , but the bottom bar is functioning ... any tips on how to fix this would be very appreciated


 
Page 286 of 384 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288296336 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •