Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 284 of 384 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3840
  1. #2831
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    yes bro... am travelling 4 hrs everyday to my college.... so problem at my house... planning to change college...
    ow 4 hr
    where is ur colege??
    and cant u make a n900 swf like u made nexus swf..

  2. #2832
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by zavenfoizon
    ow 4 hr
    where is ur colege??
    and cant u make a n900 swf like u made nexus swf..
    hi, ya am studying in SIES college... matunga
    and ya ill make n900

  3. #2833

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi yes sorry swedish is not included in .... and ya the colourful leaf pic a part of the symbian^3 theme in my cfw.. i dont have it separately as a wallpaper ....
    can i install swedish language somehow ?

  4. #2834
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    54
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Hi. I never heard about v60 or v70 before. I know everyone is saying the CFW is cool, but is it possible to revert to v50 after applying these CFWs if I need?!

    Thanks

  5. #2835
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Hey
    1st of all, great work..
    i would like to check it out, but unfortunately. it doesnt work!
    i flashed it, tried out the file with 8 langs, tried out the file with the link posted above, did a reset etc etc and the following happens when i turn on my phone:
    a new screen, then i gotta enter code, then it shows the fakeBIOS pic from the firmware i installed before (your 9th cfw i think), but the whole screen is like.. hm how to describe.. it changes colors and does badly react to my commands, then the naturehomescreen appears, but no buttons, menu looks like before etc, but i cant even go to settings and stuff..
    help me please, what did i do wrong?

  6. #2836
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    bro last qst......is the touch screen vibrator fixed in ur v70.00....bcoz original nokia v50.00 has level 1 touch screen vibrator is more than level3 i my 5800.....i hope u have fixed this bug......

  7. #2837
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,144
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi, ya am studying in SIES college... matunga
    and ya ill make n900
    hey r u frm mumbai
    even me man...
    and m in nerul's sies..

  8. #2838
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    65
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by zavenfoizon
    hey r u frm mumbai
    even me man...
    and m in nerul's sies..
    Mumbai FTW \m/

  9. #2839
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by RenatoMN
    Hi. I never heard about v60 or v70 before. I know everyone is saying the CFW is cool, but is it possible to revert to v50 after applying these CFWs if I need?!

    Thanks
    hi, this is v50 cfw only... i modified it and named it as v70

  10. #2840
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by R3KHYT
    Hey
    1st of all, great work..
    i would like to check it out, but unfortunately. it doesnt work!
    i flashed it, tried out the file with 8 langs, tried out the file with the link posted above, did a reset etc etc and the following happens when i turn on my phone:
    a new screen, then i gotta enter code, then it shows the fakeBIOS pic from the firmware i installed before (your 9th cfw i think), but the whole screen is like.. hm how to describe.. it changes colors and does badly react to my commands, then the naturehomescreen appears, but no buttons, menu looks like before etc, but i cant even go to settings and stuff..
    help me please, what did i do wrong?
    hi, just flash wid uk firmware.. it will work fine


 
Page 284 of 384 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •