Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 28 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Hi, about the latest CFW, the telephone and contact buttons are not working on the added HS. and can you please have Rompatcher 2.2 installed as 2.3 does not have auto-activate. If you could put Omnia HS, that would be lovely. Thanks. and 1 more request. the pre-installed theme has default icons, is it possible if you could install the modified icons for the theme. Thanks very much.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: NEW 5TH COOKED FIRMWARE 13/2/10(UPDATED) WITH MANY CHANGES PREINSTALLED!!!!

Hi Author can i use NSS to flash my phone with this cooked firmware?
    because i cannot use JAF.. its not compatible with my operating sytem.. im using vista 64 Bit thanks a lot..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hello. i've upgraded with your cfw. it seems work great! thx man! but in my phone, there's no sound when i turn on my phone. and the startup that attached on your first page doesn't appear. the only thing that appear is only the pict of iphone killer. is it normal?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Wont let me copy a gif to resource/apps

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

i have the problem in 4cfw still in 5cfw when i recive a call the phone doesnt respond to any of my presses on the screen or buttons pls fix that in 6 cfw and add arabic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ajayjohn
    I face the same issue too. After some testing, i could narrow down upon the reason. The issue is due to the setting "Say caller's name" in your profile. If you switch that off then the phone wont crash on a call. Or you can even try using ur silent profile. Probably some of the files used for SIND or Nokia's test to speech engine were deleted during modding the firmware.

@Appleorangefruit: I hope this can help you identify the issue.

Eagerly looking forward to your next firmware release. Please bring it out soon. Also, as a personal suggestion, please try to integrate those apps which do not give an option to install on memory card like Maps etc, into the rom. Coz others can easily be installed in card which anyways has a huge amount of space.

Cheers and keep up the awesome work you are doing!
    great ... now i can happily use this brilliant FW ... thanx for the help

hey, why i cant use garmin after flashing using 13th cfw my phone wont boot if i install garmin in my phone, but when i just remove d memory card, it start as usual.. and she also start when i remove the garmin.. hey, can i remove ovi map from z? but how

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

@appleorangefruit:

Couple of issues with v5 of your CFW:
    1. I cannot seem to start rompatcher at all? Even a hard reset and a reflash didn't help.
    2. Everytime I boot up the phone, a "system error" message comes up just before the homescreen appears.
    3. Ovi Maps is a complete mess now. I can't seem to change any settings at all.
    4. All voice options for voice guidance are disabled now and it just says "none". How do I change to it my preferred setting (eg: UK English female)?
    5. I get a blank square next to "Silent" at the top of the home screen instead of a musical note. Maybe Comic Sans doesn't have that character in its set.

Suggestions for v6:
    1. Change the default font to Tabitha or September. I've uploaded Tabitha HERE. September is on my other laptop so I'll post that later in the day.
    2. Remove Azenis XM as the default theme. It is pretty heavy and to be honest, doesn't look all that great.
    3. Remove apps that are highly customizable from the CFW - stuff like Ovi Maps. Sure they take up 8-10MBs of space on the C: drive but then I have more than 75MB available.
    4. As someone else mentioned, change the boot up image to something more Nokia-ish. Even a simple one like THIS, THIS or THIS would be better than any Apple logo.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

ehm...i want to remove Share Online, Search, My Nokia and Switch on my cfw. Is it possible ? what should I do?

thanks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

the rompacther not work..

Page 28 of 384 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast