Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 279 of 384 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,790 of 3840
  1. #2781
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    19
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Wow, your CFW has not just been evolving continuously, yet you bring a revolution to our XM5800 this time. There are so many comments and dissapointment about Nokia phone and Symbian. Iam curious, why don't i feel it that way? I have updated my phone with every one of your firmwares, i have shamed all my iphone friends and they are so surprised by the customization of 5800. Is it because of Nokia? Symbian? or only my phone 5800? I would say is your firmware. Excellent and great job, mate. +1 for you But now i am worry, What is the next phone you gonna buy :P

  2. #2782
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    330
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    there is any cfw French Lang to download today ?

  3. #2783
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    330
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    hello appleorangefruit

    first i want to remind you about candidate2.0 French lang ,secondary i try to flash my phone with candidate 2.0 eng lang but i have a problem i have posted a video to see that please help

  4. #2784
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by zenos
    hello appleorangefruit

    first i want to remind you about candidate2.0 French lang ,secondary i try to flash my phone with candidate 2.0 eng lang but i have a problem i have posted a video to see that please help
    hi zenos... can u do me a favor... please... just flash this and tell me whether phone boots and the homescreen works or no
    http://www.mediafire.com/?z9gfti170bg9doi
    ..... this is my release candidate 2.0 containing 8 lang... earlier i had posted only english.... my nokia 5800 lcd is damaged... so cud not test please.... it will work 101%, but still flash and conform so that i can put in he 1st page... thanks

  5. #2785
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by zenos
    hello appleorangefruit

    first i want to remind you about candidate2.0 French lang ,secondary i try to flash my phone with candidate 2.0 eng lang but i have a problem i have posted a video to see that please help
    and zenos... i saw u r video.... i think it is bcoz the language poblem with samsung widget hs.... flash with euro core fimware

  6. #2786
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by radeonpro
    Wow, your CFW has not just been evolving continuously, yet you bring a revolution to our XM5800 this time. There are so many comments and dissapointment about Nokia phone and Symbian. Iam curious, why don't i feel it that way? I have updated my phone with every one of your firmwares, i have shamed all my iphone friends and they are so surprised by the customization of 5800. Is it because of Nokia? Symbian? or only my phone 5800? I would say is your firmware. Excellent and great job, mate. +1 for you But now i am worry, What is the next phone you gonna buy :P
    wow wow wow !!! thanks a lot radeonpro !!! am tooo tooo happy buddy... and ya am planning to buy nokia n8... but it is not available here now in india... my dad is forcing me to buy any mobile faster as my nokia 5800 lcd is damaged and communication is afected when my parents call me... so am afraid , if my phone gets more worse then ill need to buy n97 mini, which i hate ... hmm watever happens ill continue making cfw's wid my lovely nokia 5800 !!! neyway 1ce again thanks a lot

  7. #2787
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    330
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi zenos... can u do me a favor... please... just flash this and tell me whether phone boots and the homescreen works or no
    http://www.mediafire.com/?z9gfti170bg9doi
    ..... this is my release candidate 2.0 containing 8 lang... earlier i had posted only english.... my nokia 5800 lcd is damaged... so cud not test please.... it will work 101%, but still flash and conform so that i can put in he 1st page... thanks
    oki will try it right now thanks

  8. #2788
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    330
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    @ appleorangefruit
    ok , first i 've try cadid 2.0 8 lang ( i delete all : private,sys , system , gadget ... previouse file ) but the same problem

    after :

    2) i flash with candid 2.0 English lang : surprise no problem flash success but no french lang yet

    what wrong bro
    NB : my MCU file is euro firmware i try it with the two CFW .


    now i try cand 2.0 EN LANG very impressive bravo


  9. #2789
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    330
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    1

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    where are you appleorangefruit ?

  10. #2790
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0

    Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

    Hi apple!! i have a question for u, mi 5800 is an RM-428 for LTA, my soft version is V50.2.005, can i flash with ur last cfw files, the 10th or not?? please let me know, thanks!!


 
Page 279 of 384 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •