Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 278 of 384 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi, actually it is flash lite problem in webbrowser.... bcoz of samsung widget hs
    and as u said predictive text prob in webbrowser... yse that is predictive text wont work while typing website name... it is been removed in the original v50 itslef and for samsung widget, i dont think those widget will work on our 5800 directly... ya ill let u know
    Don't forget Italian too! :-P

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by gatch
    many bugs....

cant switch mods...
    cant open settings without clic 10 times
    cant change homescreen without freeze of phone
    where is iphone hs? (on the 2nd picture)

well... go Xtension^9
    hi gatch...
    - wat u mean by "cant switch mods..."
    - and the settings open problem is with the original firmware itself... but see if u press the settings icon just once slowly, it will open in the first try.. and dont drag over the icon, just touch it...
    i can change homescreen easily dude... follow the optimisation method written in the 1st page
    and ya the myphone swf in the 2nd pic is there in the live wallpaper pack i posted in 1st page.... my cfw is very customisable... u can have any flash homescreen, samsung, myphone,iphone,wave.etc
    and ya if u r upakuls fan as u said "well... go Xtension^9" i wont force u 2 use my cfw... but thanks 4 trying my cfw

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi guys... liliantungary and gonizah 's iphone hs 1.4 rc has been released !!!! so people go to their thread here -> http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,25899.0.html
    download the new version of swf file... and replace the gadget.swf file in memory card.... to have the new version of iphone hs !!!
    according to them, here is the change log
    Changelog v.1.4 (Release Candidate) :
    - add multipages support (swipe your finger from left to right for changing pages)
    - add sms notification (still have bug)
    - add transparent wallpaper
    so guys wat r u waitin 4 !!! download and stay updated

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi guys... liliantungary and gonizah 's iphone hs 1.4 rc has been released !!!! so people go to their thread here -> http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.p...c,25899.0.html
    download the new version of swf file... and replace the gadget.swf file in memory card.... to have the new version of iphone hs !!!
    according to them, here is the change log
    Changelog v.1.4 (Release Candidate) :
    - add multipages support (swipe your finger from left to right for changing pages)
    - add sms notification (still have bug)
    - add transparent wallpaper
    so guys wat r u waitin 4 !!! download and stay updated
    done!!
    great HS now..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

yes yes ... gimme sumtime... a day....
    ok bro thanks a lot

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi gatch...
    - wat u mean by "cant switch mods..."
    - and the settings open problem is with the original firmware itself... but see if u press the settings icon just once slowly, it will open in the first try.. and dont drag over the icon, just touch it...
    i can change homescreen easily dude... follow the optimisation method written in the 1st page
    and ya the myphone swf in the 2nd pic is there in the live wallpaper pack i posted in 1st page.... my cfw is very customisable... u can have any flash homescreen, samsung, myphone,iphone,wave.etc
    and ya if u r upakuls fan as u said "well... go Xtension^9" i wont force u 2 use my cfw... but thanks 4 trying my cfw
    thx to answers...
    "cant switch mods"... hummmm when i want make iphone hs , and after, oratsu, i have many bugs... no hour, no battery icon, ect...

when i push settings icon, i must to wait 20 secondes... with the original firmware, i click, and less than 1 seconde, menu is opened

well sorry... but i dont know very much the modded firmware... but i like it

so i am testing many cfw...

and can you say me, if i want to update the iphone hs 1.2 per 1.4, you say "replace "gadget.swf"... but it is not the same file for "samsung hs"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

thanks a lot rorith...il do that soon maybe if my phone hangs..now, still enjoying ur cfw and it really rocks.. by d way, +1 for you for this awesome cfw...until then..il keep eying this thread for some updates..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gatch
    thx to answers...
    "cant switch mods"... hummmm when i want make iphone hs , and after, oratsu, i have many bugs... no hour, no battery icon, ect...

when i push settings icon, i must to wait 20 secondes... with the original firmware, i click, and less than 1 seconde, menu is opened

well sorry... but i dont know very much the modded firmware... but i like it

so i am testing many cfw...

and can you say me, if i want to update the iphone hs 1.2 per 1.4, you say "replace "gadget.swf"... but it is not the same file for "samsung hs"

hi... okei.. hmm.... just download the iphone 1.4 from the liliantngary's thread and u will have "gadget.swf" file.... now copy it to the root of memory card to have iphone hs....
    if u want samsung widget hs, then download my live wallaper pack and inside u will have the gadget .swf file... download it and put it in memory card to have it simple, isnt it ? just replace swf files, which ever u want... datz it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by acedan
    thanks a lot rorith...il do that soon maybe if my phone hangs..now, still enjoying ur cfw and it really rocks.. by d way, +1 for you for this awesome cfw...until then..il keep eying this thread for some updates..
    okei ya thanks

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

So If i use XpressLite R.C. 2.0 Omnia there will be no four icons in the bottom ?

Page 278 of 384 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast