Join Today
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
Page 271 of 384 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3840
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by Gagankeshav
    Hey rohith..
    ive been using ur firmware since the eighth version n im really impressed..
    earlier i found it vry laggy but i revoked the settings so vs d reason..
    thrz a bug tht id like to inform u abot n its dr since the 8 versn..
    vneva v rotate d screen to rite side is not supposed to rotate bt still it rotates to the normal side only bt its really nt supposed to be so...
    n vneva v recieve a call it gets silenced by itself n it happens a lot...
    pls c to these bugs othrwise ur cfws are really fast n perfect..
    Congrats for ur admission bro..
    lookin frwd to ur concern...
    tc
    hi gagankeshav... U can go to settings phone and sensor setting and turn off tapping control :-) now i dont think u r call will b silenced automatically... :-) ya for rotation... Ill c... Thanks a lot for reporting and u r wishes... :-) :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Default Re: New 10TH CFW 15/7/10[update] 9HS incldng Samsung&iphone Rohith-AppleOrangeFruit

Quote Originally Posted by andys5800
    sorry im trying to catch up with latest cfw etc. Last cfw i flashed was Pirates v5, but he's off the scene at the moment,so wanting to get uptodate.

If your using the new iphone hs mod by the others, its still in development by them, so is it not better to wait until its completed before redoing the FW ?

And on the iphone HS it still has icon for stuff like STOCK etc,, so obviously these icons dont work, or do they?
    hi andy ... Yes u r correct that the iphone hs is in development still... But the superb thing is in my firmware, when they release the updated version of iphone hs , u can download it and put it in memory card and use the new version... So no need to make again or flash ... :-) :-) :-) :-)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by appleorangefruit
    hi gagankeshav... U can go to settings phone and sensor setting and turn off tapping control :-) now i dont think u r call will b silenced automatically... :-) ya for rotation... Ill c... Thanks a lot for reporting and u r wishes... :-) :-)
    Yup..ths is vr it gets tricky mate..
    ive tried doing tht but it doesnt affect the silencing of the calls..
    stil thnx for the concern..

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

hi andy ... Yes u r correct that the iphone hs is in development still... But the superb thing is in my firmware, when they release the updated version of iphone hs , u can download it and put it in memory card and use the new version... So no need to make again or flash ... :-) :-) :-) :-)
    fair enough, well explained, think i may aswell get flashing then !! brilliant !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

please can add a french lang
    -----

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

plaese cann you add a french lang

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

just one Question ?

All the iphone icons on the iphone HS , - do they work ? How does the rest of the phone work, do you just run it from the iphone hs? OR is the nokia menu still there when you press the menu button ?

Well,, maybe more than one question.

thanks, alot of work your done, and everyone else.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

appleorangefruit, the download link is not working?? it says the file has been removed.....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

can you add a frecnhor a multi lang rofs inckuding fecnh

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by andys5800
    fair enough, well explained, think i may aswell get flashing then !! brilliant !
    okei thanks

Page 271 of 384 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast